The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Unable to queue at this time

BuddyAces
BuddyAces
✭✭✭✭✭
5/26/2019

9:01 PM PC NA

For the last 10 minutes, this is the message I get while trying to Q up for a bg match. I mean, we know that you know that something is borked. But this? Seriously? Can we at least attempt to even make it look like yall are doing something?
They nerfed magsorcs so hard stamsorcs felt it,lol - Somber97866

I'm blown away by the utter stupidity I see here on the daily. - Wrekkedd
  • BuddyAces
    BuddyAces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I can finally Q. I will keep posting in this thread every single time I run into a problem. A fix for your group making system would be lovely.

• BuddyAces
    BuddyAces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    11:07 PM. After 40 mins or so of the Q declining nonstop, I am logging off for the night. I would love to purchase crowns like I use to in the past but there's a reason I have not bought any in a while. Maybe some day you'll actually look into this problem and start fixing *** like this? I'll try again tomorrow.

• Ananoriel
    Ananoriel
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, I have the same issue. Yesterday I had it, and today as well.
  • BuddyAces
    BuddyAces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5/27/2019

I sit in Q for 10 minutes at a time (auto accepting the invite now) while it spams over and over that someone declined before I finally get a game. Zone chat is filled with folks asking if the Q is broke AGAIN. Will keep this updated as the night goes on.

• BuddyAces
    BuddyAces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    25 mins of nothing but someone declining, I have left Q and now trying again. Still borked zos and no word on this other some rambles that poor Gina had to tell us at last years dungeon event.

• BuddyAces
    BuddyAces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same issues tonight. 30-40 mins of my auto accepter going off every 2 secs cuz "someone declined the invite" while zone chat was filled with the uninitiated wondering if the dungeon finder system was broken again. Maybe I should move this thread to the bug report section.

• ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are already threads in the bug section.

ZoS don’t give a ***.
  • BuddyAces
    BuddyAces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok cool. I'll just keep going here then. I'm pretty positive I'll have more to say tonight
    Edited by BuddyAces on May 29, 2019 9:54PM

• SacredEarth
    SacredEarth
    ✭✭
    Just had my 3rd bugged BG in a row. The one where one team will never get more than 2 players.... 3 IN A ROW! So that is 3x I have taken the deserter debuff because this game is broken... Q.Q :(
  • HEBREWHAMMERRR
    HEBREWHAMMERRR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • buzzsaw67
    buzzsaw67
    I get no auto reply denying me ability to queue for specific dungeons, I just get no reaction from the game. The "Join queue" stays lit and the other box that should tell me I am in a queue stays dark. I have never seen this before.
    Edited by buzzsaw67 on October 27, 2019 11:04PM