Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Does Stamina Help ALL weapons?

Nukeyak
Nukeyak
✭✭
The description of stamina says that it increases weapon damage (among other things). Is this just for melee and bow weapons or does stamina help staff light and heavy attacks as well?
  • Shimond
    Shimond
    ✭✭✭✭
    All.
  • gypsythief
    gypsythief
    ✭✭
    At level 23 Sorcerer, I have 551 stamina, with no points invested and wearing boots with 11 stamina on them.

Without the boots, at 540 stamina, my base 51 damage fire staff does 60 light attack damage and 132 heavy.

With the boots, at 551 stamina, my base 51 damage fire staff does 60 light attack damage and 133 heavy.

So yes, stamina does affect staffs, but not by much.
  • Xexpo
    Xexpo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gypsythief wrote: »
    At level 23 Sorcerer, I have 551 stamina, with no points invested and wearing boots with 11 stamina on them.

Without the boots, at 540 stamina, my base 51 damage fire staff does 60 light attack damage and 132 heavy.

With the boots, at 551 stamina, my base 51 damage fire staff does 60 light attack damage and 133 heavy.

So yes, stamina does affect staffs, but not by much.

Well you did only add 11 Stamina, that's really a small number, you are lucky to have even seen a whole number change.
    Kiki Dickson ~~~ Dixmanian Devil ~~~ Cornelius Buckshank Jr.
    Histy-Fitz ~~~ Boozemer ~~~ Chace X'expo
    Lluvia De'Fuego ~~~ Shakes Spear
    Macro and Cheese NA/PC
  • Shimond
    Shimond
    ✭✭✭✭
    yea that's 2% of your total in that example