Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

no map with Elsweyr woodworking survey

phileunderx2
phileunderx2
✭✭✭✭✭
Got a survey for Elsweyr this morning and there is no map when I open it so I have no idea where to find it. Turned off all add-ons and still nothing.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had the same thing with an Enchanting survey that I got today as well... along with the surveys that I had received in previous week were all the same.

I know some people have found them by "stumbling" across them, but I don't think that's intended.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    60,005 achievement points
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is a problem with all of the Northern Elsweyr crafting surveys I have received. The maps never display when you open them. I stumbled across the Blacksmith site by accident because it is a near a delve; but I have not found the others.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah. All of the Elsweyr surveys are bugged this way. Sent in a bug report ingame and I suggest others do aswell.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • lostcloud
    lostcloud
    ✭✭✭
    The jewel crafting survey I had today was not bugged it displayed and I was able to find it. But all of the other surveys I have for the area are indeed bugged and do not display.
    Nocturnal (AD AvA Oceanic guild, still kicking after 5 years) Formed in 1999 DAoC Beta now in our 21st year.
  • rkknoechel
    rkknoechel
    Soul Shriven
    I have received a total of 4, 2 in one day, of the Alchemy Survey Northern Elsweyr. Nothing displays. I have also sent three reports concerning the matter, nothing so far.