Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please add a Jewel Crafting station to Cold Harbor

Jeremy
Jeremy
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I know this isn't a huge deal. But still, it's kind of annoying having to leave Cold Harbor while you are questing there every time you need to use a jewel station. And I can't really think of a single good reason why not to have one there.
  • mateosalvaje
    mateosalvaje
    ✭✭✭✭
    All of the set stations have them, and I think Specter's Eye is around 30 feet from a wayshrine. That being said, I do agree there should be one in The Hollow City.
    I've been wrong before, and I'll be wrong again.
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of the set stations have them, and I think Specter's Eye is around 30 feet from a wayshrine. That being said, I do agree there should be one in The Hollow City.

Yeah I meant Hollow City. Thanks for clarifying that.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    agree.gif

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    PS: Sorry to keep tagging you, you are the only person i know that can get stuff done around here!
    pray.gif

• Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, this was kinda an oversight. Needs added. It is the only bounty free zone for rapscallion crafters.
    Edited by Starlock on May 29, 2019 4:28AM
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is a huge oversight that they've ignored since Summerset's launch, and probably PTS (I'm sure someone mentioned it during testing).

In any event, since you can pick up crafting dailies there, including jewelry crafting, there should be a JC station there. It would be so easy to add it to the enchanter in HC, since there are 3 enchanting stations in there. Just make the one in the back room a JC station and done.
  • Tatanko
    Tatanko
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am a little surprised that it's been a whole year, full of countless requests for exactly this, and we still don't have it. I mean... how much work could it possibly be to add one crafting station?
    Silvanus the Gilded
    Merchant, Scholar, and Benefactor
    Imperial Templar - PC/NA
    Learn More