The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Beckoning armor triggers from DoT damage - intentional?

Baphomet
Baphomet
✭✭✭✭✭
So, I noticed yesterday that beckoning armor will continiue to chain-pull my character even if I have just applied a DoT to the necromancer.

I applied searing strike to the necro and then went on to chanse another target, but the necro ability kept pulling me back over and over again.

Does anyone know if this is intentional or not?
- The Psijic Order
- TKO
- Dominant Dominion
- The Noore
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It shouldn't be, as it should count as a CC and you should gain immunity after the first...

But Leap seems to also knock you back even after an immediate CC break from a different ability....

So double CCs seem existent
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if intentional, but it would seem like it. Technically, it's still damage from range?

This ability is so trollish in pvp. You get yanked around, into a time stop, out of a destro ult. It's a net wash on good versus bad but getting pulled around at random is a major pain.
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's how it worked on PTS, and I assume it's intentional. It can also pull you through LOS, and sometimes help you stay on top of a person that's trying to flee, and prevent them from stunning you as well. That morph is very much a double edged sword, and IMO more useful for trolling than anything else...probably one of the most annoying abilities in the game.