The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Elsweyr disc vs download

Snowy_Wyndra_Karn
Snowy_Wyndra_Karn
✭✭✭✭✭
Apologies if this has already been asked...

I’m not new to ESO - I have the base game plus all chapters and DLC.

Obviously I want to continue with Elsweyr but my internet is really bad (chapters take days to download).

Can I overcome this by buying the disc version? Will I still need to download, even with the disc? Will I lose my saved data if I start using a disc?

Thanks for your help.
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do not think there even is a physical version of Elsweyr available.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @delenn35

We decided to move away from requiring players to purchase a full version of the game every year in order to get the physical Collector's Edition goodies, so we chose not to release a physical CE for Elsweyr. As mentioned above you can only purchase Elsweyr digitally.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Snowy_Wyndra_Karn
    Snowy_Wyndra_Karn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to know... thanks so much for the response.
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @delenn35

We decided to move away from requiring players to purchase a full version of the game every year in order to get the physical Collector's Edition goodies, so we chose not to release a physical CE for Elsweyr. As mentioned above you can only purchase Elsweyr digitally.

• Sanctuary_Reaper
    Sanctuary_Reaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @delenn35

Any response to the ongoing EU server issue's? Nope, didnt think so.

However when someone mentions spending money, ZoS are there right on the button, like the vultures you are.