Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Arena

Delphinia
Delphinia
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi all,
I have been working on my arena and wanted to share what I have done to this point. It’s a brief tour of just a bit of the outside build.
With much love and appreciation to @R_K and his EHT fx and animations!
Thank you for taking the time to watch and hope you enjoy.
https://youtu.be/CzSzCe03www
Edited by Delphinia on May 27, 2019 8:09AM
  • JaidaRayne
    JaidaRayne
    ✭✭✭
    that's looking awesome so far. It's hard to tell whats custom and what came with the house, it all blends so well together.
    Jaida Rayne
    ESO Creations and Inspirations
    Youtube | Twitter | Forums
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wow! Love that build and how you embraced the Imperial theme, my Imp main would proudly fight (and die) in that Arena! :heart:
    The flags and lights are grand and imposing, the statues and the thrones are magnificent, and the white marble ruins and Imperial fountain were an awesome addition to the house! Bonus points for using Imperial-dressed characters to show it off too! :smiley:
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JaidaRayne @bluebird Thank you kindly. ❤️ I’m not nearly as talented as many of the other people in here, but I’m still trying to improve.
    I tried to stay true and keep the integrity of the arena theme. I love the Imperial design, as well as Roman and Greek cultures.
    I’m going to keep working on it and see where it leads. 😊
  • Alexsae
    Alexsae
    ✭✭✭
    I love what you've done so far! I'm amazed at how beautifully the summerset building structures merged with the arena! The feel of the place is so majestic. May I also say how extremely jealous I am of your elder scrolls? :D It will be awhile before I can add those to my home.
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    Wow! Love that build and how you embraced the Imperial theme, my Imp main would proudly fight (and die) in that Arena! :heart:
    You are welcome to visit anytime and battle inside the Colosseum. 💗 You all are. It's BYOG (bring your own gladiator) though.
    I keep my lions safe in the stands. I prefer they watch rather than participate. 😉
    Alexsae wrote: »
    I love what you've done so far! I'm amazed at how beautifully the summerset building structures merged with the arena! The feel of the place is so majestic. May I also say how extremely jealous I am of your elder scrolls? :D It will be awhile before I can add those to my home.

Many thanks @Alexsae ! Really appreciate that! 💗

• mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GLORY! <3

This is so amazing so far! The lava pit using the "thumbs up/thumbs down emote" tho! Haha! I would be honored to come and die in your arena. :p
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another amazing build with perfectly blended in "extras" -- very nice touches. Love the cinematography as well and the tie in with the live/die arena automation. ;-) <3 Also, that outdoor altar area is so beautiful. The fierceness is real...
    Edited by R_K on May 31, 2019 11:57AM