Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Finally You made me to quit this game .Congrats ZOS

Priyasekarssk
Priyasekarssk
✭✭✭✭✭
After wrestling so many hours and downloading 5 times via steam, the Game is not installing on SSD with 200 GB free space? Why can't this game install on 200 GB freespace? It's very easy to fix the issue just removing other language files and work with steam. I know you won't do it. Every time update comes, Its pain to wrest with ESO. What ZOS is expecting? Just quit Steam account and purchase this game one more time again from ZOs. Forget game bugs. The installer itself is not working. Bethesda next Game ? Forget it.
No thank you. I never seen a company which so rude and take it customers for granted.
Edited by Priyasekarssk on May 27, 2019 1:06PM
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m sorry that it’s come to this for you. There’s clearly something else going on there for your system, because that should be more than enough space.

And off the top of my head, companies I do business with which have been more rude than zeni, with a longer history of taking customers for granted:
    - my cell phone company
    - my satellite provider
    - my mega bank
    - my wife’s credit card company

Zeni doesn’t even crack the top-10 rudest companies most of us deal with regularly. Their support is laughably ineffective, but very rarely rude.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After you finish installing, can you log on and give me your stuff?
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Or you could drop downloading it from steam all togheter and download client from webpage and use that instead.
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    I’m sorry that it’s come to this for you. There’s clearly something else going on there for your system, because that should be more than enough space.

And off the top of my head, companies I do business with which have been more rude than zeni, with a longer history of taking customers for granted:
    - my cell phone company
    - my satellite provider
    - my mega bank
    - my wife’s credit card company

Zeni doesn’t even crack the top-10 rudest companies most of us deal with regularly. Their support is laughably ineffective, but very rarely rude.

Its 256 SSD. Only windows in there. LOL. I have 200 GB of free space exclusively for the ESO steam library. My all other softwares are on other drives.
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChunkyCat wrote: »
    After you finish installing, can you log on and give me your stuff?
    Kikke wrote: »
    Or you could drop downloading it from steam all togheter and download client from webpage and use that instead.

LOL. Its not allowing to download. Its greyed out. Its asking only to download via steam.
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on May 27, 2019 1:44PM
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Check your attitude dude. We're trying too help you so why do you have to be this salty? The game itself is on 100ish gigs currently. so Your 200 should be MORE than enough. So there is something else here then "ESO wont install LOL I quit"

And older players where able too buy on steam and download client directly from Zeni. When did they change this?
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Priyasekarssk

What troubleshooting have you tried so far?

Are you getting any specific errors in the launcher?

One step that can help in this situation is to delete the Program Data folder as described below.
    1. Close the ESO Launcher.
    2. Navigate to the patch installation folder,
    3. By default, this folder will be located here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Zenimax Online\Launcher\ProgramData.
    4. Locate and delete the ProgramData folder.
    5. Restart the ESO Launcher.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Tulare_Verlaris
    Tulare_Verlaris
    ✭✭✭
    Do yourself a favor and don't even bother downloading it.

This is actually a blessing in disguise even though you probably don't realise it. Even if you do download it you will be playing a game full of bugs, lag and forever queues.

It might work some of the time if you play through the night, after midnight.

Seriously save your breath otherwise.
    Still in the queue, spamming "F"...
  • SilverPaws
    SilverPaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes just unnistal it, this garbage company is not going to fix gamebreaking issues anyway.