The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Tharn Speaks - or not

Danuviel
Danuviel
✭✭
Update: And yes, Leelavati completed the Elsweyr preview. (Happened to see the post down below after I had posted this one.)

My nightblade Leelavati has not been given the quest The Tharn Speaks by the prophet. She has visited the prophet in the harborage and he tells her that he and Tharn have much to talk about. Leela has visited wayshrines in several zones, done other quests, and everything else she can think of to advance the main quest line but she's out of ideas. And she is level 30 although that is not supposed to matter since One Tamriel.

I did a search and found out that this has been a problem for other players as well - dating back to 2014! (Really?) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/104859/the-tharn-speaks

Hopefully the daedra and tech support will take notice and give me a helping hand here. I also submitted a ticket but they replied to check the forums. :wink:

uvy9e75n6svf.png
Edited by Danuviel on March 28, 2019 1:04PM
  • Armyoftronb14a_ESO
    I have this same problem, I submit a ticket and they replied that I did it wrong and should not have submit a ticket, I should have instead right clicked on the quest from my quest log, which I don't have a quest in my quest log since the imp or Tharn wont give me the quest!

Ticket #190328-000654
  • FrozenAnimal
    FrozenAnimal
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have exactly the same problem...
    Vollmond Rudel - Deutschsprachige Werwolfgilde, Plattform: PC/Mac
    Unsere Mitglieder riechen nach nasser Hund, unsere gejagten Widersacher nach Urin.
    Anfragen an: @FroziAnimal [Ingame] oder @FrozenAnimal [Forum]
    KhajiitFelix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poor Tharn got tired from speaking.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit got his tongue yes.

Or maybe his voice is just ... Elsweyr.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • FrozenAnimal
    FrozenAnimal
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've done all the quests of the Mages Guild, Warrior Guild, Cold Harbor and in the pact. In addition, I am already on maximum level. However, Tharn still does not want to talk to me...

@ZOS_GinaBruno I think we need some help.

Ticket #190401-004077
    Vollmond Rudel - Deutschsprachige Werwolfgilde, Plattform: PC/Mac
    Unsere Mitglieder riechen nach nasser Hund, unsere gejagten Widersacher nach Urin.
    Anfragen an: @FroziAnimal [Ingame] oder @FrozenAnimal [Forum]
    tyggerbob
    ✭✭✭✭
    FYI: @ZOS_SarahHecker replied on the other thread. They are aware of the issue, and are planning a fix in and upcoming incremental patch.
  • Danuviel
    Danuviel
    ✭✭
    That's great! Thank you!
  • ookami007
    ookami007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am now having this issue. I can't get the Tharn Speaks quest from the Main quest line on my new necromancer.
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Still broken, still no fix, and no, I don't have The Demon Weapon active. WTF?? EDIT: Well the Demon Weapon was listed in Grahtwood. Abandoned it, got the banekin, but now the marker is pointing me to the Outlaw's Refuge, where there is nobody, and nobody at the Mage's Guild. UGH.
    Edited by Threemoons on January 3, 2020 2:55AM
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends