The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Valkyn Skoria helm coloration change?

Savos_Saren
Savos_Saren
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I haven't slotted the Valkyn helm on my character in a while and I noticed that it looks... darker? Less bright, per se. I checked to make sure that I hadn't changed the colors of the helm at the wardrobe station.

Did ZOS "tone down" the Valkyn helm brightness? If you compare it to, say, the brightness of Hollowjack motif- it appears to be much, much darker.
Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
Savos Saren
  • Icy_Waffles
    Icy_Waffles
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s able to be dyed... so basically if you go with black it darkens the shade.