The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PS4][NA][PvX, Causal, Social] The Ebon Raiders. NO WEEKLY FEES

• angelch17
    angelch17
    Soul Shriven
    I’m interested in joining your guild. I am a casual explorer, part-time thief and I’ve even been known to stab a few people on occasion. :wink:
    I’m looking for guilds with active players. I was inactive for a while due to real life but have been getting back into it pretty steady the last month and a half now and my previous guilds have all become nearly empty.
    I’ve got 2 characters that are lvl 400+ And several others that I am slowly working on leveling up as well.
    If you’ve got room for my please send an invite.
    Thanks
    My PSN: Lobo_515

• Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sent you an inv, @angelch17. Welcome.
  • Jjitsuboy98
    Jjitsuboy98
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looking for some people to help me get through Some vet dungeons, not a PVE player.

Psn: jjitsuboy98
  • imrubenator
    imrubenator
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, i'm still new to the game (been playing for almost a month) and currently level CP130. For now i am purely focusing on PvE until i get to CP160 then i can farm for PvP gear and transition to pure PvP with occasional PvE (daily randoms, undaunted pledges). i'm looking for a guild that could teach me the ways of PvP with a "casual" environment as i am a casual player myself.The Ebon Raiders sounds like a good fit for me.

P.S. I am EP - Nord
    P.P.S. PSN: imrubenator
    Edited by imrubenator on April 30, 2019 5:28PM
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inv sent
  • TheFreakangel
    TheFreakangel
    Soul Shriven
    New player looking for a nice social above 18 guild. I am around cp lvl 120 Sorcerer. If you are still recruiting would like to join. PSN: AFreakangel. Mainly on in evening and weekends.
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inv sent.
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inv plz

PSN : X-Brosyden-X

Thank you 👍
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inv sent
  • OsemAndy
    OsemAndy
    Soul Shriven
    New to ESO, looking for a guild.

PSN: OsemAndy
  • dannybotz7
    Hi, I am getting back into game CP190 and trying to start doing some group stuff
    would love an invite
    PSN: SonOfaTook
  • gimila4
    gimila4
    ✭✭
    Can I join psn is gimila4
  • Tristx
    Tristx
    Soul Shriven
    Invite me please.
    PsN: TRISTX78
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated the post to include some new information.
  • dubberton
    dubberton
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

Just returning to ESO from a long absence. Casual player looking for a fun guild. Started new toon from scratch. Interested in joining your guild if you could send an inv. Please and thank you.

PSN: Dubberton
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @dubberton Went to send you an inv, and you were already with us! Welcome!
  • huskykev85
    Hi can i join i have a few toons but my main is a magi necro that im working on crafting with but would also like to do dungeons and try trials my psn is Huskykev85 thanks
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @huskykev85 Sent you an invite. Welcome!
  • sobayakib14_ESO
    sobayakib14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join! I came back after a semi-hiatus and found my old guild completely inactive. I'm active daily and working on maxing my crafting at the moment. Would love to make some new friends :)

Psn: StolenSongbird
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @sobayakib14_ESO Sent you an invite!
  • sobayakib14_ESO
    sobayakib14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you! How do we go about joining the discord? I tried with the link in the MotD, but it says it's expired.
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @sobayakib14_ESO Are you sure you entered the link correctly? A few members were able to join the discord server today. Also I sent you message in game but you never replied.
  • sobayakib14_ESO
    sobayakib14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I didn't get the notification apparently. I'll give it another shot. It might just be me lol. Thank you :)
  • Rick_Tap
    Rick_Tap
    Soul Shriven
    I'm still fairly new to the game (level 35) but think I would fit in well here. :smile:
    Here's my PSN:

TheThunderDwarf

I'll definitely jump into the discord once invited.

Thanks!
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rick_Tap Invited! Welcome!
  • THeBlackAngel81
    THeBlackAngel81
    Soul Shriven
    Would like to join, PSN TheBlackAngel200
  • codylowe1218b14_ESO
    codylowe1218b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join the ranks!

Andivari level 33 Warden tank
  • Kromwelle75
    Kromwelle75
    Soul Shriven
    Hi would love to join! Newish player wanting to do some trials and pvp with friends!
    Ps4 name
    kromwelle7

Ty