The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Where is the horse boostR?!?!?!?!?

UnknownNick
UnknownNick
✭✭
So.... now that you added purchasable skyshards, where is our 60 purchasable horse boost, with the same system as crown skyshards?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!
"h*es" stay quirky, I stay unemployed

Characters:
Arizona Iced Tears
H P Lovecrafts Cat Name
Necrophilic
Tell'em Im Dead Homie
  • UnknownNick
    UnknownNick
    ✭✭

Characters:
    Arizona Iced Tears
    H P Lovecrafts Cat Name
    Necrophilic
    Tell'em Im Dead Homie
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So.... now that you added purchasable skyshards, where is our 60 purchasable horse boost, with the same system as crown skyshards?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

They're already there.
    Too bad ZOS didn't package the shards the same way. Although that would have involved some real effort on their part.
  • Swiftfox_Bouncyface
    Pronoun: They

Titles:
    Former Saltminer
    A kawaii furry (^w^)
    Leader of Furry Squad PvP Guild

Characters
    Swiftfox Bouncyface
    A random furry
    I Fur You
    owo
    i have anxiety
    i love children

Hewwo my fursona is Swiftfox Bouncyface I'm 37 years old and I love furries OwO, i'm also a little bit shy but I'll have you know that's because i was *** at furcon >/ / /<

• Biscuit
    Biscuit
    ✭✭

They're already there.
    Too bad ZOS didn't package the shards the same way. Although that would have involved some real effort on their part.

No we want to buy horse speed and stuff not once daily for 200g, but in crown store with crowns smh
  • UnknownNick
    UnknownNick
    ✭✭
    Biscuit wrote: »

They're already there.

No we want to buy horse speed and stuff not once daily for 200g, but in crown store with crowns smh

imagine having to wait 180 days to max the horse

Characters:
    Arizona Iced Tears
    H P Lovecrafts Cat Name
    Necrophilic
    Tell'em Im Dead Homie
  • Bouldercleave
    Bouldercleave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You can already buy horse upgrades with crowns, and always have been able to.

AlnilamE's answer wasn't bullying nor was it toxic. His answer was correct.

Edited by Bouldercleave on May 25, 2019 9:16PM
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You can get them in the crown store. :)

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/crownstore/category/7#riding-lessons

Or from crown crates though not the best way to get them.
  • UnknownNick
    UnknownNick
    ✭✭
    I want a boost that let you get 60/60

[snip]

[Edit for selling.]
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on May 31, 2019 2:44AM

Characters:
    Arizona Iced Tears
    H P Lovecrafts Cat Name
    Necrophilic
    Tell'em Im Dead Homie
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They're already there.

You already can. You can buy packs of 10 upgrades in the crown store right now.

Look under Upgrades > Riding Lessons. Its all there
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Bouldercleave
    Bouldercleave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

You can - just buy 6 of each book. They have 10 upgrades per book. It'll cost you 6,000 crowns per catagory or 18,000 crowns total.
  • UnknownNick
    UnknownNick
    ✭✭

You can - just buy 6 of each book. They have 10 upgrades per book. It'll cost you 6,000 crowns per catagory or 18,000 crowns total.

That's kinda overpriced

Characters:
    Arizona Iced Tears
    H P Lovecrafts Cat Name
    Necrophilic
    Tell'em Im Dead Homie
  • UnknownNick
    UnknownNick
    ✭✭
    I don't get why ZoS cares so much about horse boost

Characters:
    Arizona Iced Tears
    H P Lovecrafts Cat Name
    Necrophilic
    Tell'em Im Dead Homie
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They're already there.

imagine having to wait 180 days to max the horse

That's the whole point...
    But any money is good money, ZOS may take what they can get and offer a 60-day pack for 10000 Crowns. Who knows?
  • Biscuit
    Biscuit
    ✭✭

That's kinda overpriced

Oh, so what you REALLY want is something for nothing. Your OP didn't mention that. You only asked when it would be available and berated the person that told you that it already was.

Now the truth is out - You simply want it cheaper.

Yee it would actually be really good for the game if horse speed upgrade was for free. People could experience the zones and do interesting quests so much easier
  • Nyghthowler
    Nyghthowler
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's kinda overpriced

Welcome to ESO...

Players had requested the ability to train mounts unlimited times per day as long as you had sufficient gold. This over priced B.S. is how Z0$ decided to respond.
    I'm not prejudiced; I hate everyone equally !
  • UnknownNick
    UnknownNick
    ✭✭

That's kinda overpriced

Oh, so what you REALLY want is something for nothing. Your OP didn't mention that. You only asked when it would be available and berated the person that told you that it already was.

Now the truth is out - You simply want it cheaper.

Yee it would actually be really good for the game if horse speed upgrade was for free. People could experience the zones and do interesting quests so much easier

I agree, I dont really understand why ZoS keeps horse unboosted......::!!!!! it RUINS GAME EXPERIENCE!

Characters:
    Arizona Iced Tears
    H P Lovecrafts Cat Name
    Necrophilic
    Tell'em Im Dead Homie
  • UnknownNick
    UnknownNick
    ✭✭

That's kinda overpriced

Welcome to ESO...

Players had requested the ability to train mounts unlimited times per day as long as you had sufficient gold. This over priced B.S. is how Z0$ decided to respond.

They really hate horse boostr

Characters:
    Arizona Iced Tears
    H P Lovecrafts Cat Name
    Necrophilic
    Tell'em Im Dead Homie
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭

this is the most serious thread in this forum what u talking about

Until it's locked.
  • UnknownNick
    UnknownNick
    ✭✭

this is the most serious thread in this forum what u talking about

Until it's locked.

I don't see why they should

Characters:
    Arizona Iced Tears
    H P Lovecrafts Cat Name
    Necrophilic
    Tell'em Im Dead Homie
  • Juju_beans
    Juju_beans
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP, with all your various posts about wanting to have it all at character creation, level, CP, all skills, etc. why are you looking at MMO's to play ?

There are other games out there that provide what you want..wow comes to mind where you can buy a max level character right at the start.
  • UnknownNick
    UnknownNick
    ✭✭
    Juju_beans wrote: »
    OP, with all your various posts about wanting to have it all at character creation, level, CP, all skills, etc. why are you looking at MMO's to play ?

There are other games out there that provide what you want..wow comes to mind where you can buy a max level character right at the start.

Literally, they added skyshard boost if you have achievement completed. Why shouldn't they do the same with horse speed / stamina and storage? I just don't see why it is locked to 1 per day. It's really frustrating when you have 13 or more characters and it honestly makes no sense.

Character boost. What's wrong with that? It should work like skyshards in the crown store do. What's the difference? They're both "Pay 2 Win" (if you wanna consider them so, I really don't) and in both cases you get something faster and quicker withouth the struggle to grind for them, but you pay real money for it.

Characters:
    Arizona Iced Tears
    H P Lovecrafts Cat Name
    Necrophilic
    Tell'em Im Dead Homie
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Literally, they added skyshard boost if you have achievement completed. Why shouldn't they do the same with horse speed / stamina and storage? I just don't see why it is locked to 1 per day. It's really frustrating when you have 13 or more characters and it honestly makes no sense.

Character boost. What's wrong with that? It should work like skyshards in the crown store do. What's the difference? They're both "Pay 2 Win" (if you wanna consider them so, I really don't) and in both cases you get something faster and quicker withouth the struggle to grind for them, but you pay real money for it.

Like others have already said over and over again, horse boost is already available in the crown store.

As far as character boost goes, that's just too cheesy in my opinion. That's why they have single player games, boost all you want.
  • UnknownNick
    UnknownNick
    ✭✭
    You guys really out there accepting the skyshard boost, but coming here to me telling my id
    Sanctum74 wrote: »

Like others have already said over and over again, horse boost is already available in the crown store.

As far as character boost goes, that's just too cheesy in my opinion. That's why they have single player games, boost all you want.

Unfair Horse Boostr

Also how can you accpet crown skyshard but, not character boost? ::DDDDDDD:D:D:D:D:

Characters:
    Arizona Iced Tears
    H P Lovecrafts Cat Name
    Necrophilic
    Tell'em Im Dead Homie
  • RexyCat
    RexyCat
    ✭✭✭✭
    [Quoted post has been removed.]

You want to buy upgrade cheaper then what it cost in game to upgrade in Gold? Each 20 hour it is 250 Gold for each type of upgrade.

There is plenty of add on that keep track of your characters time to next upgrade of mounts....get one and then you will not feel that it is that much of time as you need to actually level up your character in skills etc which is also time dependent.
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on May 31, 2019 3:08AM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It has been in the crown store for years. Training for all three areas of a horse are available.
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly I tried making an alt a few days ago, just to see how bad it would be. Got to level 14 before the realization set on me about how much investment would be needed. Ended up deleting it. Oh well I've pretty much accepted that ZoS is catering to a specific group of players who aren't me. Best thing I can do is suck it up, move on, and gain some kind of solace in knowing at least money is being gained from this group that I can benefit from in the long term (funding chapters and dlc etc)
    PvP needs more love.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BuildMan wrote: »
    Honestly I tried making an alt a few days ago, just to see how bad it would be. Got to level 14 before the realization set on me about how much investment would be needed. Ended up deleting it. Oh well I've pretty much accepted that ZoS is catering to a specific group of players who aren't me. Best thing I can do is suck it up, move on, and gain some kind of solace in knowing at least money is being gained from this group that I can benefit from in the long term (funding chapters and dlc etc)

Many players who do not want to deal with a slow mount and do not want to pay for mount speed roll the character and just feed it every day until mount speed is where they want it.

It makes sense and I can vouch for how well that works since I have done that with about 10 characters. Works so much better than deleting the character.
  • Biscuit
    Biscuit
    ✭✭
    idk wrote: »

Many players who do not want to deal with a slow mount and do not want to pay for mount speed roll the character and just feed it every day until mount speed is where they want it.

It makes sense and I can vouch for how well that works since I have done that with about 10 characters. Works so much better than deleting the character.

It's obvious you know nothing about the game. You may have 10 chars, but you still don't get the main focus of the game, which is exploring and questing, the thing you do 90% of the time and most of your ingame time you spend on horse to get around. Free horse boost or more boost per day would be really good for the game for that reason. In fact horse upgrade should be global account-wide because you already spend gold once for it and so you already own that upgrade, just like how outfit system is account wide.
  • UnknownNick
    UnknownNick
    ✭✭
    idk wrote: »

It's obvious you know nothing about the game. You may have 10 chars, but you still don't get the main focus of the game, which is exploring and questing, the thing you do 90% of the time and most of your ingame time you spend on horse to get around. Free horse boost or more boost per day would be really good for the game for that reason. In fact horse upgrade should be global account-wide because you already spend gold once for it and so you already own that upgrade, just like how outfit system is account wide.

Finally someone that tells the truth and completely understood the topic of this thread. Horse Boostr upgrade is just unfair, I think everyone can agree on that, both those who don't wanna spend time and gold on it and those who just accept it as it is

Characters:
    Arizona Iced Tears
    H P Lovecrafts Cat Name
    Necrophilic
    Tell'em Im Dead Homie
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

As it was pointed out, it isn't locked to one per day if you buy the riding lessons. Buy a zone of skyshards, buy the riding skill lessons, finish fast.