The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Different Order for Provisioning Recipes

FlopsyPrince
FlopsyPrince
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I have one character that has the drink items in a different order than everyone else: TEA / TONIC / ALCOHOLIC.

Can I fix this so it is consistent with everything else? Or is it because I learned some recipes too early and it is stuck that way?

I get used to the order and this is annoying.

It is also kind of odd in that the it has a different set of alcoholic recipes than the other characters (level 1 - Nut Brown Ale / Bog-Iron Ale / Clarified Syrah Wine).
PC
PS4/PS5
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are they in a different Alliance?

That's the only thing I could think of, since the recipes you get are faction based for the lowest levels (a remnant of the original game, pre 1-Tamriel game)
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    tmbrinks wrote: »
    Are they in a different Alliance?

That's the only thing I could think of, since the recipes you get are faction based for the lowest levels (a remnant of the original game, pre 1-Tamriel game)

I have characters in all alliances, this is the first one so odd.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it’s just an alphabetical sort issue, be sure to click the “arrow” in the upper left corner of the UI.

You may need to post a screenshot, @FlopsyPrince, so forum-goers can fully understand the issue ...
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    interesting...
    PC-EU @lientier
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have been working to get a screen print from my PS4 to my computer, but it is a bit of a pain and I haven't got it yet.

The basic idea is that the groupings are normally:

Meat Recipes
    Fruit Recipes
    Veggie Recipes

One character has them in the order of

Veggie Recipes
    Fruit Recipes
    Meat Recipes

(or something like that for drinks)

I think the categories are added when you learn the recipes, so one character will forever be out of order.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That's very strange, as all 10 of my character have recipe categories in the same order, and I'm certain they learned different category recipes in different orders.

Not sure, though, why this is happening for this one character of yours, but it is definitely a bug.