Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crafting surveys not being given with ordinary writ boxes

Armenua
Armenua
✭✭✭
Ever since the update I have not received a single crafting survey on any of my 7 characters. I've asked and it seems like others are getting them. Any one have any advice or suggestions? Do I need to go click a box somewhere??
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/475186/crafting-surveys-removed-entirely

Already a thread in general forum.

ZoS confirmed bug that accounts that do NOT have Elsweyr are not receiving surveys

Accounts with Elsweyr are receiving double BS/WW/Cloth surveys

Probably has something to do with the coding for "Do not give Elsweyr surveys if they don't have Elsweyr" since there are Northern Elsweyr surveys dropping in the game (something they did not do for Summerset)
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    60,005 achievement points
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm that I’ve been receiving double equipment surveys since Monday’s patch.
  • Armenua
    Armenua
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the link to the other post.