The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Exarch's Stronghold-Thone room-You do not meet the requirements?

2ndcovenant_ESO
Hi folks,

I have gone through and solo'd every boss in this Craglorn dungeon but one boss, the Exarch Braadoth himself, is locked in his throne room and I keep getting a message saying You do not meet the requirements. I have seen other people go in, only I am locked out. What are these requirements? I have searched related quests for Exarch's Stronghold and nothing mentions that the Throneroom should be locked.
"*** Chi: A brave man likes the feel of nature on his face, Jack.
Egg Shen: Yeah, and a wise man has enough sense to get in out of the rain!" - Big Trouble in Little China
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mean the location for the final part of the zone's main quest that requires you to have completed* the story quests in both Lower and Upper Craglorn before you can finish the main quest for the zone?

Yea, that's locked until you complete the story requirements.

*obviously not the last story quest, that is completed in here
    Edited by Nestor on November 14, 2016 3:54PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• 2ndcovenant_ESO
    Ahhh Okay! Thank you.
    "*** Chi: A brave man likes the feel of nature on his face, Jack.
    Egg Shen: Yeah, and a wise man has enough sense to get in out of the rain!" - Big Trouble in Little China
  • Jayman1000
    Jayman1000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Old thread I know... but seriously, why doesn't the game tell you these things? Instead it just give a weird incomprehensible message "you do not meet the requirements". So silly.
  • Morienhtar
    Morienhtar
    ✭✭
    Completed both upper and lower, cannot return to the throne room. Any way to get back in???
  • s7732425ub17_ESO
    s7732425ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morienhtar wrote: »
    Completed both upper and lower, cannot return to the throne room. Any way to get back in???

A quest will lead you to the throne room where you must kill a boss. Once you've done that, you won't be allowed back in.
  • NekoTashi
    NekoTashi
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted
    Edited by NekoTashi on March 5, 2020 1:16AM
    PS4/EU Gamer | I don't have haters, just fans in denial.