The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

BUG- Anequina motif metallic parts cannot be coloured

p_tsakirisb16_ESO
p_tsakirisb16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi,
The Anequina motif, heavy armour metallic parts cannot be coloured with Common and Uncommon dyes.
When those used of any colour, the "metallic" parts of the armour default to the red colour.

Dyes of the Rare category & those we got from crafting, do not exhibit this issue..
Cloth parts do not exhibit that issue either.
  • p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usually I do not complain, however I am impressed this Motif is in the crown store asking price 5000 crowns (around £20), is bugged and reported yet no official response if ever going to be fixed :(
  • p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adding to the bug list, the Blood Gold colour doesn't work with the "metallic" parts of the Anequina motif, which default to Red as per Common & Uncommon colours issue. It works on the cloth parts fine.

That makes Blood Gold the only Rare colour not working with that motif also.

u5vrxld62fwy.png

Update. Went to test on PTS some of the rare colours I do not have on my normal EU account.
    The armour defaults to red on the following rare colours also Nacreous Purple, Divine Gold, Bedlam Purple, Stalhrim Chrome, Apricot Outrage, Glacial Topaz.

Edited by p_tsakirisb16_ESO on May 24, 2019 10:38AM
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That definitely needs fixing. Shocked something like this isn't getting more attention.
  • p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That definitely needs fixing. Shocked something like this isn't getting more attention.

IDK. Probably I am the only one bought the Anequina motif with the crowns I had :D
    Edited by p_tsakirisb16_ESO on May 24, 2019 5:48PM
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks for reporting this, we're working on getting it fixed.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Halke
    Halke
    ✭✭✭
    This makes me happy to see. I found this out on stream so I will be glad to report back that you guys are fixing it!
  • Ozby
    Ozby
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I posted this in general but i see some one here has reported it too thank you :)

✭✭✭
    Hi there,

wanted to let you know not all dyes are working on the armored pieces of the Anequina style especially the newer dyes like the jewelry gold one and the glacial topaz from frost vaults. Please fix this as I hate the ugly red its default to.
    PC NA
    PC NA
    Aurora Bravepaw (Healden), Basks in Fire (DKTank), Bran Artlion (Magplar), Brindel Seedthorne (Stamden WW), Brugo Gargak (Stamcro), Casimir Delmar (StamDK), Falco Bastion (Stamsorc), Fus Ro Dah (Stamplar), Gandalff the Gay (Petsorc), Jo-Qinan Betula (Magden), Laveera Hex (Magcro), Raine Whitestag (Stamden), Raised by Bears (Wardentank), Ralak Rotheart (Healcro), Selene Sunshadow MagDK), Shadow Mirage (NBTank), Slythe Rattlebone (Healplar), Ulfnor Dragonslayer (Tankcro).
  • p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you ZOS, you fixed it :)