Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Northern Elsweyr survey reports cannot be used (PC/NA)

Pyr0xyrecuprotite
Pyr0xyrecuprotite
✭✭✭✭✭
The screen blurs, but no map or other information displays. I disabled all addons, same result. This will make it exceedingly hard to find my Blacksmith Survey: Northern Elsweyr! (A guildmate tested with the clothier survey and had the same issue). /bug 20190523-005757
Edited by Pyr0xyrecuprotite on May 23, 2019 11:27PM
  • BergisMacBride
    BergisMacBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes!! I’ve had the exact same problem! All my other surveys I can view just fine, just not those from Elsweyr.

Thanks for posting this!
  • Kurat
    Kurat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same here. Got 2 surveys and couldn't use them, ended up deleting them.
  • BergisMacBride
    BergisMacBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kurat wrote: »

I’m holding onto mine in hopes of a fix or in the event the maps are posted online. Has anyone reading this thread actually been able the use them?

• c363b
    c363b
    ✭✭✭
    I have the same problem. I get the surveys but can't use them. A URL for a map of the Elsweyr surveys would help until this bug is fixed.
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kurat wrote: »
    @Kurat,
    don't delete them! Surveys stack, so you you can easily save them in your bank until ZoS fixes this issue.
    c363b wrote: »
    A URL for a map of the Elsweyr surveys would help until this bug is fixed.
    @c363b,
    I did a Google search but could not find any references or guides to these survey maps, although you can find Treasure map information online for the zone. My guess is that the people who normally help out with this sort of thing were also flummoxed and unable to find a location for the survey maps. I'm really hoping that the Lost Treasure or Map Pins addons will be updated soon for Elsweyr :)
    Edited by Pyr0xyrecuprotite on May 24, 2019 2:35PM
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the reports, all. We're looking into getting this fixed.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • antmck2011rwb17_ESO
    Same prob. I got a blacksmith survey map and it's blank. Nice to know it's not just me.
  • WakelessSpore62
    WakelessSpore62
    Soul Shriven
    Same problem here.
  • Jaddman
    Jaddman
    ✭✭✭
    FYI, the Northern Elsweyr Blacksmith Survey is just outside the Predator Mesa Delve.

Couldn't view the Survey as well, but stumbled onto this by accident, while exploring the map:

C1tkgrw.png
  • Barnicle
    Barnicle
    ✭✭✭
    Same here but with a Woodworker Survey.
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    FYI, the Northern Elsweyr Blacksmith Survey is just outside the Predator Mesa Delve.

Couldn't view the Survey as well, but stumbled onto this by accident, while exploring the map:

C1tkgrw.png

Yup, I stumbled over this oen while going for the Daily Delve Quest
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • lardvader
    lardvader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found the clothier survey spot today while roaming:

diPmXcd.jpg

Just outside the Dov-Vahl shrine (main story spot).

CP 1200+ PC EU EP
  • Barnicle
    Barnicle
    ✭✭✭
    Have found the Wood survey location
    Its just north of the road between Merrryvale Farms & The two Moons at Tenmar Temple. Co-ords 49.00 by 67.84

BTW, Mind the Haj Mota :smiley:
  • Aromyl
    Aromyl
    Soul Shriven
    hpx37gdfrn74.png
    Woodworker survey location
  • c363b
    c363b
    ✭✭✭
    Still not fixed in current patch.
  • Ekadzati
    Ekadzati
    ✭✭✭
    I have a jewelry map, but instead of an image, it's text and, unfortunately, there's more than one "stone arch" along the way and eh... I'll just stick it back in the bank for now. Thanks for the head's up.
    Registration date: November 2013
    Geek since 1974.
    Girl Gamer since 1976.
    Granny since 2014.
    Gut shooter since forever.
    Don't say you weren't warned.
    (Now where's my cane and why are you on my lawn?)

• joaoppecurto
    joaoppecurto
    ✭✭
    Ekadzati wrote: »
    I have a jewelry map, but instead of an image, it's text and, unfortunately, there's more than one "stone arch" along the way and eh... I'll just stick it back in the bank for now. Thanks for the head's up.

Found it: 0fnsg90ubacj.png
    PC EU: 900+ CP
    9 chars:
    Indrik Lady, Breton Magden - lvl 50 - Main and Grand Master Crafter
    + 4 chars - lvl 50 - daily writ crafters
    + 4 chars - lvl 50 - stamblade pvp, stamblade solo ww, dk tank, necro healer

On PC Since: 05/28/2018; RIP PS4 account
  • joaoppecurto
    joaoppecurto
    ✭✭
    lardvader wrote: »
    I found the clothier survey spot today while roaming:

diPmXcd.jpg

Just outside the Dov-Vahl shrine (main story spot).

Thank you so much :)
    My clothier survey was blank, no text at all...
    PC EU: 900+ CP
    9 chars:
    Indrik Lady, Breton Magden - lvl 50 - Main and Grand Master Crafter
    + 4 chars - lvl 50 - daily writ crafters
    + 4 chars - lvl 50 - stamblade pvp, stamblade solo ww, dk tank, necro healer

On PC Since: 05/28/2018; RIP PS4 account
  • calexus1986
    From info here and google searches, I managed to get exact map references for a few of these, if I get the other treasure maps and the Jewellery survey I'll add those as well

Blacksmithing - 39.21x79.59
    Clothing - 31.56x55.60
    Woodworking - 49.11x67.94

Treasure Maps

2 - 42.13x22.42

CE 1 - 31.97x72.54
    CE 2 - 69.98x25.18
    CE 3 - 81.16x36.18
  • SimensJacket
    SimensJacket
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone found the enchanters yet?
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently the Lost Treasure addon is being updated (manual update to .lua file possible, or dropbox file), and the only missing survey location is that for Alchemy. Refer to the comments tab on the Esoui.com page for that addon.
  • BergisMacBride
    BergisMacBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently the Lost Treasure addon is being updated (manual update to .lua file possible, or dropbox file), and the only missing survey location is that for Alchemy. Refer to the comments tab on the Esoui.com page for that addon.

I can confirm this. From this thread and the one on ESOUI (Lost Treasure addon), I have harvested from all the surveys in Elsweyr with the exception of Alchemy (only one I haven't received and also the only one not mapped).

Here's the link to the EOSUI thread:

https://esoui.com/downloads/info561-LostTreasure.html#comments
  • DeathStalker_X
    DeathStalker_X
    ✭✭✭
    Good to know! I'll hold off on mine until it's fixed.
  • skeevynix
    skeevynix
    ✭✭✭
    i found enchanters today, it was right beside the dragon in the southwest, i'll take a pic when i'm back in the area
    pc/NA @SkeevyNix (NZ)
  • dreamer
    dreamer
    ✭✭
    Same, my blacksmithing one also does not work. Thanks for the locs in this thread!
  • Gamer1986PAN
    Gamer1986PAN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CrazyDutchGuy is still not online since may 22 so here are the coords you can manually update your LostTreasureData.lua with.

Open the file and paste in line 624 this code:
    -- northern Elsweyr
      ["elsweyr"] = {
        ["treasure"] = {	 
            {0.6116 ,0.4083, [[Northern Elsweyr Treasure Map I]],      [[Schatzkarte: nördliches Elsweyr I]],      [[Carte au trésor du nord d'Elsweyr I]],      [[[Elsweyr Treasure Map I]],      [[[Elsweyr Treasure Map I]],      [[treasuremap_elsweyr_01]], 151613 },
            {0.4213 ,0.2241, [[Northern Elsweyr Treasure Map II]],     [[Schatzkarte: nördliches Elsweyr II]],     [[Carte au trésor du nord d'Elsweyr II]],     [[[Elsweyr Treasure Map II]],     [[[Elsweyr Treasure Map II]],     [[treasuremap_elsweyr_02]], 151614 },							
            {0.4007 ,0.5826, [[Northern Elsweyr Treasure Map III]],    [[Schatzkarte: nördliches Elsweyr III]],    [[Carte au trésor du nord d'Elsweyr III]],    [[[Elsweyr Treasure Map III]],    [[[Elsweyr Treasure Map III]],    [[treasuremap_elsweyr_03]], 151615 },
            {0.2691 ,0.7504, [[Northern Elsweyr Treasure Map IV]],     [[Schatzkarte: nördliches Elsweyr IV]],     [[Carte au trésor du nord d'Elsweyr IV]],     [[[Elsweyr Treasure Map IV]],     [[[Elsweyr Treasure Map IV]],     [[treasuremap_elsweyr_04]], 151616 },							
            {0.4872 ,0.6790, [[Northern Elsweyr Treasure Map V]],      [[Schatzkarte: nördliches Elsweyr V]],      [[Carte au trésor du nord d'Elsweyr V]],      [[[Elsweyr Treasure Map V]],      [[[Elsweyr Treasure Map V]],      [[treasuremap_elsweyr_05]], 151617 },						
            {0.6343 ,0.4535, [[Northern Elsweyr Treasure Map VI]],     [[Schatzkarte: nördliches Elsweyr VI]],     [[Carte au trésor du nord d'Elsweyr VI]],     [[[Elsweyr Treasure Map VI]],     [[[Elsweyr Treasure Map VI]],     [[treasuremap_elsweyr_06]], 151618 },			
            {0.3193 ,0.7255, [[Northern Elsweyr CE Treasure Map I]],   [[CE-Schatzkarte: nördliches Elsweyr I]],   [[Carte au trésor du nord d'Elsweyr C'I]],   [[[Elsweyr CE Treasure Map I]],   [[[Elsweyr CE Treasure Map I]],   [[treasuremap_elsweyr_CE_01]], 147922 },
            {0.6995, 0.2519, [[Northern Elsweyr CE Treasure Map II]],  [[CE-Schatzkarte: nördliches Elsweyr II]],  [[Carte au trésor du nord d'Elsweyr C'II]],  [[[Elsweyr CE Treasure Map II]],  [[[Elsweyr CE Treasure Map II]],  [[treasuremap_elsweyr_CE_02]], 147923 },
            {0.8115, 0.3619, [[Northern Elsweyr CE Treasure Map III]], [[CE-Schatzkarte: nördliches Elsweyr III]], [[Carte au trésor du nord d'Elsweyr C'III]], [[[Elsweyr CE Treasure Map III]], [[[Elsweyr CE Treasure Map III]], [[treasuremap_elsweyr_CE_03]], 147924 },
        },
        ["surveys"] = {
          {0.4410, 0.3880, [[Enchanter Survey: Northern Elsweyr]],  [[Verzauberer-Fundbericht: nördliches Elsweyr]], [[Repérages de enchanteur : Nord d'Elsweyr (itemname buggy)]], [[Enchanter Survey: Northern Elsweyr]], [[Enchanter Survey: Northern Elsweyr]], [[elsweyr_survey_enchanter]], 151602 },
          {0.3157, 0.5561, [[Clothier Survey: Northern Elsweyr]],   [[Schneidermaterial-Fundbericht: nördliches Elsweyr]],   [[Repérages de tailleur : Nord d'Elsweyr]],  [[Enchanter Survey: Northern Elsweyr]], [[Enchanter Survey: Northern Elsweyr]], [[elsweyr_survey_clothier]], 151599 },
          {0.4283, 0.4209, [[Alchemist Survey: Northern Elsweyr]],  [[Alchemiematerial-Fundbericht: nördliches Elsweyr]], [[Repérages d'alchimiste : Nord d'Elsweyr]], [[Enchanter Survey: Northern Elsweyr]], [[Enchanter Survey: Northern Elsweyr]], [[elsweyr_survey_alchemist]], 151601 },
          {0.2685, 0.4400, [[Blacksmith Survey: Northern Elsweyr]], [[Schmiedegmaterial-Fundbericht: nördliches Elsweyr]],    [[Repérages de forgeron : Nord d'Elsweyr]],  [[Enchanter Survey: Northern Elsweyr]], [[Enchanter Survey: Northern Elsweyr]], [[elsweyr_survey_blacksmith]], 151598 },
          {0.4918, 0.6791, [[Woodworker Survey: Northern Elsweyr]], [[Schreinermaterial-Fundbericht: nördliches Elsweyr]],   [[Repérages de travailleur du Bois : Nord d'Elsweyr]], [[Enchanter Survey: Northern Elsweyr]], [[Enchanter Survey: Northern Elsweyr]], [[elsweyr_survey_woodworker]], 151600 },
          {0.6120, 0.6430, [[Jewelry Crafting Survey: Northern Elsweyr]], [[Schmuckmaterial-Fundbericht: nördliches Elsweyr]],   [[Repérages de Joaillier: Nord d'Elsweyr]], [[Enchanter Survey: Northern Elsweyr]],   [[Enchanter Survey: Northern Elsweyr]],      [[elsweyr_survey_jewelry]], 151603},
    	},
      },

This should make work Lost Treasure with northern Elsweyr. There is still Alchemist survey map we need to update - so if you got these coords please let me know and i will edit and update the files, so CrazyDutchGuy only have to confirm our update is working and can update it himself on his channel once he is back.

oh and btw: france itemname of the Enchanter Survery is wrong (its called some kind of robe there) and all german Treasure Maps got "CE-" in front of "Schatzkarte" - what is obviously wrong.
    Edited by Gamer1986PAN on June 1, 2019 8:54PM
  • rkknoechel
    rkknoechel
    Soul Shriven
    Where are coordinates shown in-game?
  • redeagles1
    redeagles1
    Soul Shriven
    Jewelery Survey 61.26x64.34

• Gamer1986PAN
    Gamer1986PAN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rkknoechel wrote: »
    Where are coordinates shown in-game?

You need an AddOn for this or i guess it shoult be possible with a "/script ..."-command as well.

Some Minimaps show you the coords like Minimap by Fyrakin can do. Or you get Map Coordinates by Garkin
    Edited by Gamer1986PAN on June 1, 2019 4:42PM
  • Gamer1986PAN
    Gamer1986PAN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alchemist Survey Map has been found now, too. You can get full version of Lost Treasure here until CDG is updating his channel.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/og4smyrehnt23fn/LostTreasure.zip?dl=0

or add the code i did edit above in the LostTreasureData.lua
    Edited by Gamer1986PAN on June 1, 2019 8:55PM