The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO Stream Team Updates

• Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm guessing Jack a.k.a Kristopher ESO isn't on the stream team because he mostly plays PvP and has been critical about performance issues in Cyrodiil.
    He's even rage quit streams because lag was awful. He pulls no punches.

Not saying it's right he's not a part of it, because it's not right, and he absolutely deserves to be.

Just my guess as to why he's not...
    Edited by Kel on May 22, 2019 1:56AM
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kel wrote: »
    I'm guessing Jack a.k.a Kristopher ESO isn't on the stream team because he mostly plays PvP and has been critical about performance issues in Cyrodiil.

Not saying it's right he's not a part of it, because it's not right, and he absolutely deserves to be.

You've obviously never heard of Fengrush
  • Ramber
    Ramber
    ✭✭✭✭
    If they all complain about lag will something be done? cause the ones i have seen do quite a bit.
  • Lake
    Lake
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lots of the top partners (Alcast / Fengrush) constantly trash-talk ZOS daily.
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You've obviously never heard of Fengrush
    Lake wrote: »

Lots of the top partners (Alcast / Fengrush) constantly trash-talk ZOS daily.

Then really have no idea why he's left out...
  • JackDaniell
    JackDaniell
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to everyone who made it! Allot of great streamers on that list!
    Ebonheart Templar

www.youtube.com/user/kristofersommermusic
  • TragedyOA
    TragedyOA
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jack, a.k.a Kristofer Eso should be on top of that list, he's been streaming for longer than most, if not all of the others.
    Lot of these players alcast fengrush good eso streamers but I agree Kristopher big part of the eso community and should be on the list.

Alcast & Fengrush are great,never heard of the other person into now.
  • raaphor
    raaphor
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats to the new stream team members and partners!
    EU/PC - 9 max level characters (DC)
    NA/PC - 2 characters (AD)
  • Sedare
    Sedare
    ✭✭✭
    This is pretty cool. I didn't know about this prior. Grats to all the streamers on the team.
  • Pain In The Axe
    Pain In The Axe
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @ZOS_GinaBruno
    I recently sent in an application for the stream team for my channel. Are there still any openings? I primarily focus on pvp!
    https://www.twitch.tv/painintheaxe/clip/ColdbloodedAttractiveCheeseDxAbomb?filter=clips&range=24hr&sort=time
    Edited by Pain In The Axe on August 12, 2019 1:09PM
    ESO STREAM TEAM MEMBER
    TWITCH PARTNER
    CERTIFIED CHAD
  • Cavedog
    Cavedog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NyassaV wrote: »
    There are a few others who should be up there. Good things come to those who wait but that’s sure been a lot of waiting. I feel like Scarr should’ve been up there awhile ago.

Agreed.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hello @ZOS_GinaBruno
    I recently sent in an application for the stream team for my channel. Are there still any openings? I primarily focus on pvp!
    https://www.twitch.tv/painintheaxe/clip/ColdbloodedAttractiveCheeseDxAbomb?filter=clips&range=24hr&sort=time

We'll likely be adding a few new members next quarter, so around October. Thanks for your interest!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Pain In The Axe
    Pain In The Axe
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @ZOS_GinaBruno

We'll likely be adding a few new members next quarter, so around October. Thanks for your interest!

Thank you for your hasty response!
    ESO STREAM TEAM MEMBER
    TWITCH PARTNER
    CERTIFIED CHAD
  • deviousthevile
    deviousthevile
    ✭✭✭
    Grats to all the new team members and keep up the good work and keep the streams coming, love streaming Twitch on my mobile while I play ESO.
    CP 1220
    Devious The Vile Lv 50 Stamblade
    The Elven Terror Lv 50 PvP Support Healplar
    Kintao Doombringer Lv 50 MagSorc
    Healz Ur Bum Lv 50 Healplar
    Toby the Fat Node Hunter Lv 50 Stamina DK (Farmer)
    Something Disgusting Lv 50 Stamden
    You Hit my Splodey Button Lv 50 Blazing Shield Templar Tank
    Kyo Kane Lv 50 Magblade
    Watch Me Burn Lv 50 MagDK
    R N Geesus Lv 50 Stamblade
    Rampage the Vile Lv 50 Stamblade
    Backslash Playdead Lv 50 Healcro
    Sallidadna of House Vile Lv 50 Stamcro
    Hand of the Night King Lv 50 Magcro
    Fróstβíté Lv 40 Ice Warden
    Bella av Cava Vile Lv 24 MagSorc
    Storc the Orc Stam Sorc Lv 50 StamSorc

• deviousthevile
    deviousthevile
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @ZOS_GinaBruno

Yea I'd love to see Axe added to the team in October!
    CP 1220
    Devious The Vile Lv 50 Stamblade
    The Elven Terror Lv 50 PvP Support Healplar
    Kintao Doombringer Lv 50 MagSorc
    Healz Ur Bum Lv 50 Healplar
    Toby the Fat Node Hunter Lv 50 Stamina DK (Farmer)
    Something Disgusting Lv 50 Stamden
    You Hit my Splodey Button Lv 50 Blazing Shield Templar Tank
    Kyo Kane Lv 50 Magblade
    Watch Me Burn Lv 50 MagDK
    R N Geesus Lv 50 Stamblade
    Rampage the Vile Lv 50 Stamblade
    Backslash Playdead Lv 50 Healcro
    Sallidadna of House Vile Lv 50 Stamcro
    Hand of the Night King Lv 50 Magcro
    Fróstβíté Lv 40 Ice Warden
    Bella av Cava Vile Lv 24 MagSorc
    Storc the Orc Stam Sorc Lv 50 StamSorc

• Hashtag_
    Hashtag_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When are y’all going to choose players who put out good pvp content? Aside from scarr and diplo I don’t see any.

Edited by Hashtag_ on August 13, 2019 5:43PM
  • ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno is the list on the first post the most recently updated as of the launch of Dragonhold Oct 2019?
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It would be really helpful if there were a single place we could look up who's streaming now or who's going to stream next, without channel-surfing Twitch.
  • El_Peluca
    El_Peluca
    Soul Shriven
    Hello @ZOS_GinaBruno

please add Voltor https://www.twitch.tv/voltortv/videos
    he is a good spanish streamer
  • elphxl
    elphxl
    Soul Shriven
    Hello @ZOS_GinaBruno

Any updates?
  • elphxl
    elphxl
    Soul Shriven
  • kaelzao
    kaelzao
    Soul Shriven
    Good night.

Im new in ESO and im streamer.

Im streaming have 2 weeks and I saw that ESO dont have any portuguese streamer.
    In my stream i received a loot of new players that talk with me about the game and my guild members.

Can u guys think about it please?
    Im not saying that I should be in the team, of course i would love that. Im saying that ESO could give more chance to the portuguese comunity.

We have good contente creator in ESO. For an example =
    This guy does youtube vídeos and stream too.

Im new in ESO and kind new in stream (5 months doing that... at least 5h/day)
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bislobo is Portuguese - and one of the most positive Stream Team members! Owwwoooooo! ;)

S.