The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Volendrung bug/annoyance

mague
mague
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi,

when a player crushes a keep wall the rubble buries players. You can only get out with /stuck

Very sad, because the bearer of the hammer needs all support he can get. But he cancels parts of his own team.
I post this here so everyone who got stuck can add a reply.
  • josh.lackey_ESO
    josh.lackey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should just remove the hammer.
  • mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should just remove the hammer.

Maybe, but thats not a bug. :)

For now i enjoy the lock, even though i am in the loosing underdog faction. I know everyone shows his true color. And the hammer is really a chance to get a keep or two back. Its only 2 days and i ll give it a chance for a campaign or two.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We had some pug pick it up in the baklava campaign last night and they died and someone from the emperor’s faction picked it up. Is that supposed to happen?
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • kwinter
    kwinter
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone can pick it up except the player that is emperor
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i hope they add :

other artifacts like
    Mehrunes Razor
    600px-MehrunesRazor.png?version=aa24394002ecbf26393570c719b01f0d

• kwinter
    kwinter
    ✭✭✭
    I believe depending on how things go with hammer and how well it is received that they will add other artifacts. However they said only one artifact at a time so when hammer goes they will introduce a new one
  • MrSinister213
    MrSinister213
    ✭✭✭
    Cyrodil is a PvP area. Volendrung is strictly a PvDoor weapon. With no self heal it is useless without a friendly zerg, ruining its stated intent of combating enemy zergs to help the underperforming faction.

What could have turned into great end game content by allowing everybody a chance at "emperor" like power without the no job no life grind it requires to get emperor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaopNifUDno
    * not my video*

Something like Fortnites season 4 Thanos artifact would have been perfect. Overly powered (PvP wise) but easy to handle because the artifact could only self heal through kills and had no gap closer to give opponents a counter.

-- I posted this message several times on the PTS forums with the rest of the community taking little interest. The views this thread is getting compared to a faction lock thread says it all. Unfortunately most people like that it is a PvDoor weapon and not a PvP weapon. What could have been.......

EDIT: Also the artifact appearing only behind closed gates takes away the possibility of the artifact helping spread out the population. Sure, let it appear on the losing faction side, but it should spawn in the open world.
    Edited by MrSinister213 on May 23, 2019 9:14PM
    @TTV.BuyMoreCrowns
    Camelot Unchained Soon (ar 49 AD) high elf nb
    High Elf Slayer (ar 38 EP) dunmer dk
    Zangief (ar 37 DC) high elf sorc
    Papi Chulo (Ar 42 AD) stam sorc

wouldnt call myself a pve'er or pvper. my preferred endgame is crown crates.
  • bulbousb16_ESO
    bulbousb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodil is a PvP area. Volendrung is strictly a PvDoor weapon.
    Didn't get much past this. When your opening line is such a fail, the rest gets short shrift. Cyrodiil is NOT a PvP area. It is an AvA area. And "PVDoor" is a ridiculous buzzword that kills braincells.

Lethal zergling
  • MrSinister213
    MrSinister213
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't get much past this. When your opening line is such a fail, the rest gets short shrift. Cyrodiil is NOT a PvP area. It is an AvA area. And "PVDoor" is a ridiculous buzzword that kills braincells.

I've noticed you in many threads. I couldnt care less about your opinion based on how you present yourself. Why don't you add your name(s) and guild name in your thumbnail instead of trolling anonymously. All I ever see you do in multiple threads is fight your fellow players instead of constructively working out the issue(s).

Care to add anything of value to this thread or you just farming stars next to your name with all these nonsense posts?
    Edited by MrSinister213 on May 24, 2019 1:18AM
    @TTV.BuyMoreCrowns
    Camelot Unchained Soon (ar 49 AD) high elf nb
    High Elf Slayer (ar 38 EP) dunmer dk
    Zangief (ar 37 DC) high elf sorc
    Papi Chulo (Ar 42 AD) stam sorc

wouldnt call myself a pve'er or pvper. my preferred endgame is crown crates.
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭

AvA is a form of PvP.
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp