Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New player looking for guild

Monadnock
Monadnock
Soul Shriven
I'm a new player, as in, very new. I have about 100 hours into the game, and that's mostly just solo questing. I realized that it's time to look for a group to play with. I picked up ESO+ and am considering buying into Elsweyr.

I am a mature adult who has been gaming for a long time, since my brothers and I got an NES for Christmas back in the 80's. I also have a full time career and a family, so my playtime availability comes and goes. That firmly plants me into the "casual" zone. I have played many other MMOs, including the popular ones, but those went downhill as time progressed. Ideally, ESO is going to be sort of a stress relief valve for me after work, as my job is extremely stressful (probably one of the most stressful on the planet, according to some documentation). I'm not sure if I'll ever get to the trial level, but I could certainly do some dungeon running.

So I'm basically looking for some people that are ok with having a very new player running around trying to figure out how to do things and asking a few questions here and there. A group that is ok with me making mistakes as I go about the learning process. I can use Discord or any voice application, but I'm not a huge talker, unless I actually have something to say.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What platform and server do you travel on new traveller?

There is also now the new guild finder tool which may help you find that which you seek.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Monadnock
    Monadnock
    Soul Shriven

There is also now the new guild finder tool which may help you find that which you seek.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

PC / NA

And thank you, learn something new everyday. I'll look into that.
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Monadnock wrote: »

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

PC / NA

And thank you, learn something new everyday. I'll look into that.

hey there, SantieClaws is indeed correct , that new 'guild finder' function has been super helpful past couple days (of course, it's also brought a slew of more TROLLS B) ) but just in case you wanted to check out some Forums too...

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/470164

....You might wanna check us out ^^

And either way, welcome to ESO !
    Edited by NeeScrolls on May 23, 2019 6:59PM