The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC EU] Cyrodiils FIST is recruiting!

RealPhoenix
RealPhoenix
✭✭✭
Hello everyone!

Cyrodiil´s FIST is recruiting!

We are a small guild dedicated towards PvP Raiding. We are currently raiding on the EU-Server in the Non-CP campaign Sotha Sil and play on all Factions - however our focus lies mostly on the Daggerfall Covenant at the moment. We are also considering to create a setup for the CP Campaign with the start of Elsweyr.

Our goal is to maximize group performance regarding sets, roles and skills. Most importantly, we rely on good players, their skill and their discipline. We usually raid in groups ranging from 8-12 people.

Below you will find a short recruitment video. For more material, just check out the channel of said video.

To apply, please fill out the Application Form. We are looking forward to hear about you!

Due to our limited guild and group size, we can only consider two applications at a time. Thank you for understanding.

If you have any more questions, you can directly contact me in game (@RealPhoenix) or on Discord (@RealPhoenix#1655).
Edited by RealPhoenix on May 12, 2019 1:40PM
PC EU - @RealPhoenix | Cyrodiil´s FIST | 1500 CP | Dedicated PvP Player | 36k Achievement Points
  • The_Shadowborn
    The_Shadowborn
    ✭✭✭
    :o
    @W_Shadowborn (PC/EU)
    - Toxic Toads
    - Noxious
    - [/s] Cyrodiil's Fist
    [/s]
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a whole section for recruiting you know?

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/en-pc-mac-eu
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • TriangularChicken
    TriangularChicken
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mhm I can't decide where to apply, who is better, Cyrodiil's Fist or Slack Squad? I have chars on DC and AD.
  • montgomery.luke07b16_ESO
    Submitted my application
    By Hircine's hand i mark thee!
  • Aelakhaii_De_Mythos
    Aelakhaii_De_Mythos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mhm I can't decide where to apply, who is better, Cyrodiil's Fist or Slack Squad? I have chars on DC and AD.

not sure who is in slack squad, havnt been in the scene for a long time but cyrodiils fist is a nice guild afaik. good and nice players.

gl on the recruitment
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

If only there was some way to find out :p
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • RealPhoenix
    RealPhoenix
    ✭✭✭

Simple - just apply and play with them / us and you will see ;)
    PC EU - @RealPhoenix | Cyrodiil´s FIST | 1500 CP | Dedicated PvP Player | 36k Achievement Points
  • RealPhoenix
    RealPhoenix
    ✭✭✭

not sure who is in slack squad, havnt been in the scene for a long time but cyrodiils fist is a nice guild afaik. good and nice players.

gl on the recruitment

Thank you :)
  • Tattooo
    Tattooo
    ✭✭✭

gl on the recruitment

yes, thank you !
    I AM INNOCENT
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does Spiko do the fist'ing ?
    Edited by JamieAubrey on May 21, 2019 1:33AM
  • montgomery.luke07b16_ESO
    Hey submitted my Application last week any idea if it went through? Laerath is my ingame name.
    By Hircine's hand i mark thee!
  • John_1999
    John_1999
    ✭✭✭
    Are Stamplars welcome?
    Magicka Templar: Tammi von Tamriel
    Stammina Templar: John James Smith

-Current CP: 3601-

-Just a noob in a world full of pro's.-
    -There is no bussines like lag bussines-
  • RealPhoenix
    RealPhoenix
    ✭✭✭
    John_1999 wrote: »
    Are Stamplars welcome?

Apply and find out! :P or watch our videos ;)

Spoiler: Our current setup does feature a stamplar, yes
    Edited by RealPhoenix on May 23, 2019 10:00AM