The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Is Vicious Death Viable Again?

THEDKEXPERIENCE
THEDKEXPERIENCE
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
VD always had some utility - some patches more than others - but it’s definitely fallen by the wayside from its glory days.

With the increase in siege weapon power I was wondering if you fine PC folks have seen VD pop up on your death recaps a bit more.

Of course, I’m asking for a friend. ;)
  • Judas Helviaryn
    Judas Helviaryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't believe sets proc off of siege damage anymore. Seems I remember that being in one of the previous patch notes.

Am I wrong?
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't believe sets proc off of siege damage anymore. Seems I remember that being in one of the previous patch notes.

Am I wrong?

Honestly not sure. I haven’t dusted off my set in a long time.
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...VD has always been good for bombblades even more so for EMPs it's never NOT been viable??
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Am I wrong?

And no it does not proc off siege
    Edited by Unfadingsilence on May 23, 2019 12:00AM
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Am I wrong?

Not anymore :(
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Am I wrong?

Not anymore :(

For atleast a year now since I main a bombblade in pvp and I have tried so much to get it to proc off oil 😂😂😂
  • Synnastix
    Synnastix
    ✭✭✭✭
    Monster helms proc off seige
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ...VD has always been good for bombblades even more so for EMPs it's never NOT been viable??

Thats what confused me as well