Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Xbox One problem

Jameser78
Jameser78
✭✭
Hello, I cant login to the game on Xbox NA.
After fiddling with resetting game, console, internet, NAT tests and the works, game still won't login.
All options on my end exhausted i came here to the forums to inquire.
I see a header saying there was a problem but its apparently supposed to be fixed already.
Its 12:45 my time, (11:45 west coast, 2:45 east) and the problem still exists.
What do I do?
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the no loggers growing club! My EU account got stuck when Wrathstone arrived and has been unplayable for over 2 months now. I give some information what to expect from now on, first thing to understand is that this issue isn't any serious issue at all, we and others who are having this same issue are very small minority of the whole player base and won't affect much on the incomes the game generates. However it will become a serious issue for Zenimax when more and more players get this amazing feature, but before that happens there's much more important issues to handle. Probably later on today some Zenimax person will comment here and give you the basic troubleshooting list and advice you to create a support ticket. Then you create the ticket and are told your issue is forwarded to a specialized escalations team, after some troubleshooting questions again you won't get much any information and probably get very frustrated. There's no fix for this at the moment and most likely not much is being done to figure out the problem. Your EU server probably works so you have 2 options, you can start from zero on EU server or move on to other games. This issue is becoming more and more common clearly so it will be interesting to see how it's handled when it becomes an actual issue, when more players won't be able to play.
  • Jameser78
    Jameser78
    ✭✭
    By all means if you just want to be negative, go right ahead, but I like my game, I'll actually wait and work with any support help.
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    I apologize my very negative comments even they might have been quite realistic, I like my game also when it works. Your only option is to wait and hope the game starts working again, just remember not to get negative like I have when your game isn't working after some months from now, I'll be commenting only positive about your situation at that point.
  • Jameser78
    Jameser78
    ✭✭
    I have years of customer service and tech support experience.
    Needing it and giving it.
    I am well aware of how things work.
    The fact that people choose to have a negative attitude in the first place only serves to hinder the work of anyone trying to help.
    Besides, problem is solved it appears now.
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't consider my comments being "negative attitude in the first place" after having the issue soon for two and half months, you seem to think quite negatively in the first place.