The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unknown resource drain

techprince
techprince
✭✭✭✭✭
I am losing resources like crazy after this update. Combat Log shows unknown drains. This was done on a tank. Other characters doesn't seem to have affected.

Screenshot-20190521-014844.png
Edited by techprince on May 21, 2019 6:01PM
  • Blinkin8r
    Blinkin8r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yikes.
    II Blinkin II
    Xbox 1 NA
    "A man without the sauce is lost, but the same man can become lost in the sauce."
  • techprince
    techprince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And i dont have any stamina skill costing more than 2637, any magicka skill costing more than 4050 and block cost is 586.
    Edited by techprince on May 20, 2019 8:31PM
  • KingShocker
    KingShocker
    ✭✭✭
    Are the addons updated? Many skills don't get cost reduction as they ranked up as they did before. So some rank IV skills are slightly more expensive now and maybe the addon hasn't been updated to include the cost increases. I'm just guessing here, I don't know anything about the addon you're using or how it works.
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This issue comes up every once in a while, you can do a forum search. It's probably not related to U22.
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
  • jcm2606
    jcm2606
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've had this happen in both U21 and U20, so it isn't something new with Elsweyr. Don't know exactly how it works, but sometimes I'll have legit like 15-20k worth of resources just disappear to an unknown source, sometimes coming back a few seconds later, again from an unknown source.

Isn't the addon, because I can watch my resource bars and see it happening. I vividly remember this happening to both magicka and stamina when I was fighting an archer a while back. He pegged me with a single Snipe, and suddenly both bars dropped completely (I was on a stamina build, so had low magicka, and my stamina was a little low), couldn't do anything to recover, so I just dealt with that death.
  • Joker99
    Joker99
    ✭✭✭
    It’s just a regen issue, no resources are lost, just the code is a bit spaghetti.
    PC-EU
    DPS Slave:
    StamNB, MagNB, MagPlar, MagDK, StamDK, StamWarden
    Mostly just a scrub. Not even max CP.Actually max CP.
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why do you assume you are losing anything when you literally have unknown thing there giving you as much.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are the addons updated? Many skills don't get cost reduction as they ranked up as they did before. So some rank IV skills are slightly more expensive now and maybe the addon hasn't been updated to include the cost increases. I'm just guessing here, I don't know anything about the addon you're using or how it works.

Probably this. I didn’t notice any sustain issues in PvP during 2-3 hours of play.
  • techprince
    techprince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SodanTok wrote: »
    Why do you assume you are losing anything when you literally have unknown thing there giving you as much.

Because that isn't the entire log. Log was filled with unknown drain with very few entries of unknown gain.
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    techprince wrote: »
    Because that isn't the entire log. Log was filled with unknown drain with very few entries of unknown gain.
    Uhm, look at the right side. You got literally the same unknown drain and regeneration over the whole fight: 173 gain, 173 consumption from an unknown source.

1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zenimax please fix this
  • techprince
    techprince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uhm, look at the right side. You got literally the same unknown drain and regeneration over the whole fight: 173 gain, 173 consumption from an unknown source.

18 times vs 14 times.
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

18 times vs 14 times.

Look at the right hand side for "173". It's an average over the course of your parse. The regen and consumption are equal cancelling each other out.

Even when you highlight the consumption "unknown" line it automatically highlights the regen with it.

The question is whether or not this is an accurate reading or if this is just an issue with the addon.
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • ProzTh3Almighty
    ProzTh3Almighty
    ✭✭✭
    Probably their Reave Mechanic bugging out from last minute coding. Are u using incap on your bar?