The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How will you setup your necromancer healer?

Tasear
Tasear
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
What gear do you have in mind?

Have you thought of races?

Looking forward any skulls?
  • Elwendryll
    Elwendryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to make a tank actually, a selfish tank, and just raise their corpses when they die :3 Does that count for healing? (sorry for the irrelevant answer).
    I'm very satisfied of the numbers I see on my UESP build.. 50k health, 2k magicka regen. resistance at cap. 18k stamina and magicka. The life goes up to 90k if I use the bone goliath, and a lot of passive self healing and resource return/ult gen.

Khajiit because... I want the kitty Goliath.
    Edited by Elwendryll on May 21, 2019 2:27PM
    PC - EU - France - AD
    Main character: Qojikrin - Khajiit Sorcerer Tank/Stamina DD - since March 25, 2015.
    Guildmaster of Oriflamme: Focus on 4 player endgame content.
    Member of Brave Cat Trade, Panda Division and Toadhuggers.

All 4-man trifectas - TTT, IR, GH
  • darkblue5
    darkblue5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gear ofc will be the standard smorgasbord of sets I've been collecting. Olorime/Jorvuld's/Mending/Infallible/Worm's/Sanctuary/Hircine's Veneer/Meritorious Service. My favorite monster head is Sentinel's, the Brightflame's smart healing is great, and haven't tried nerfed Earthgore.
    (I made a pvp build with Major+Minor defile last patch with 100 point in Befoul because I wanted to say the most possible no to Earthgore procs. My healer's a bit sad Earthgore won't save DDs running randomly through the boss fight so they can to stand in red.)
    Breton might be best and I might make a Reachman style Breton Necro. Nord Necro healer just sounds fun and not like something you'd expect a few months ago at all. Argonian might be the way because I know I want more Argonians and then I'd also have an easy mode tank for the best tank? for progression groups.
    So probably going to be an Argonian healer/tank?
  • Grandma
    Grandma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    for race i went Khajiit for fun, but crit healing doesn't hurt, and the regen/max stats is.. okay. Not breton, but it's okay. I don't do leaderboards anymore anyway.

I'm experimenting with all necro skills, but likely i'll be keeping Resistant Flesh as my BoL/Ward Ally replacement. I'm debating on Expunge and modify, everyone says it's trash but i like that it removes the debuff from resistant flesh and also gives you the sustain, and a self cleanse is very nice, but it's no ritual of retribution. The mender dude is a much have. resurrect ult isn't super useful but it's still gonna be my front bar slot. The rest i'm working out on, but i'll see. I might use that minor invlun totem, the major resistance buff skill, and maybe even bone goliath instead of resurrect just for funsies in overworld or norms. but then why not just use warhorn? meh. the aoe major defense debuffs is also nice for trash groups so the tanks don't have to worry about that as much. forgive me for not remembering the names i've only played necro for 10 hours haha. Also the renewing/enduring undeath is super interesting. a 3 effect cleanse on a group or having a hot stronger than springs is super good and interesting, but it relies on the corpse problem to begin with. Braided tether might be good to back bar to make your heals stronger while you're offbar, and is a nice heal.

As for sets, the usual bingo board: Worm cult, sanctuary, mending, infal, olorime, jorvuld, etc. Now that earthgore got removed, nightflame to replace that or symphony of blades otherwise.
    GH / 3/04/2021 / Elemental Catalyst Necromancer
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    darkblue5 wrote: »
    Gear ofc will be the standard smorgasbord of sets I've been collecting. Olorime/Jorvuld's/Mending/Infallible/Worm's/Sanctuary/Hircine's Veneer/Meritorious Service. My favorite monster head is Sentinel's, the Brightflame's smart healing is great, and haven't tried nerfed Earthgore.
    (I made a pvp build with Major+Minor defile last patch with 100 point in Befoul because I wanted to say the most possible no to Earthgore procs. My healer's a bit sad Earthgore won't save DDs running randomly through the boss fight so they can to stand in red.)
    Breton might be best and I might make a Reachman style Breton Necro. Nord Necro healer just sounds fun and not like something you'd expect a few months ago at all. Argonian might be the way because I know I want more Argonians and then I'd also have an easy mode tank for the best tank? for progression groups.

Earthgore still saves 1 Ally from stupid per cooldown.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me,
    whent with Khajitt

No Interesting sets for healer so standard stuff it will be it seems.
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah, it seems ZOS force players to play more as tank with Necro. Very good move.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mocap wrote: »
    yeah, it seems ZOS force players to play more as tank with Necro. Very good move.

I unfortunately feel same way still but maybe it will change after more experience with it.
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Standard stuff for gear.

Argonian because i can have a skull tattoo snout as a base option
  • Psyonico
    Psyonico
    ✭✭✭
    I went Kahjiit

Planning on Olorime/Worm Cult

Haven't decided between Earthgore and Nightflame yet because of the Earthgore nerfs. Once I run a few test trials with Earthgore I'll decide.
  • darkblue5
    darkblue5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »

That's good. Or is it good?
    I know I sometimes need the sting of a painful death with (a) healer(s) looking impassively on. Just in order to not die foolish deaths in the future.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »

That's good. Or is it good?
    I know I sometimes need the sting of a painful death with (a) healer(s) looking impassively on. Just in order to not die foolish deaths in the future.

Yeah set is still good in 4 man and PvP. It would be good in trials if they had more negative effects...well there's those pins in SO now.
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the idea of Hanu Compassion and Vastarie's Tutelage for pvp rezzing.
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• CaptainVenom
    CaptainVenom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit, with Julianos and Destruction Mastery, since I don't need Healing Staff anymore. I intend to use critical chance to my advantage, critically healing when possible and combining with good damage dealing to a very nice hybrid healer/damage dealer with Destruction Staff. And possibly The Mage as mundus, I think...
    🌈 Ride with Pride 🌈Magicka/Damage Necromancer - PC - NA - DC