The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Suggestion regarding the new "Any Race, Any Alliance" bundle's price listing.

CMDR_Un1k0rn
CMDR_Un1k0rn
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I think it would make sense to remove the total value of the items and just list the actual asking price of 2k Crowns only.

Not everyone frequents these forums, so in my opinion, there's a lot of room for people to get confused on this one.

This could be easily remedied with a revision of displayed text in the store.
In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • einexile
    einexile
    Soul Shriven
    Count me in among the confused. What would a revision of text accomplish here? Has the old pack not been removed and replaced with something much more expensive? Am I overlooking some option to buy just part of this massive and weird grab-bag of unrelated items?

Or are you saying the -82% in green isn't a sale price at all? Because that's the text and style the store uses for a sale. The fact that it doesn't say "7 Days" (or whatever) next to it just means there's not yet an announced time for the sale to end. Maybe they didn't intend for it to mean that, but it does anyway.