The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Why The 150k AP Charge For Home Camp.?

Vapirko
Vapirko
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
How come we can’t select a new home campaign for free? 150k starts to add up over multiple toons.
  • Siohwenoeht
    Siohwenoeht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Really? I thought with the new campaigns we'd have to pick again when logging into cyrodiil. I'm on xb1 so don't have the expansion yet but seriously, it needs to be free with the start of new campaigns.
    Edited by Siohwenoeht on May 21, 2019 6:23AM
    "It is a lovely language, but it takes a very long time saying anything in it, because we do not say anything in it, unless it is worth taking a long time to say, and to listen to." - Treebeard
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really? I thought with the new campaigns we'd have to pick again when logging into cyrodiil. I'm on xb1 so don't have the expansion yet but seriously, it needs to be free with the start of new campaigns.

Must just be a bug but I’ve confirmed it with multiple people. You’re still asked to commit to a faction when first joining a 30 day locked campaign but it doesn’t set it as your home. One toon is not a huge deal but if you’re going to pay 150k x 5+ toons that’s kind of a lot.
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Was free for me, sounds like a bug, I've heard a few people have this issue.
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bug
    Looks like we identified the issue, and some characters did not receive the free campaign reassignment. This will be resolved during our next downtime for PC.

Wait one week or pay
    Samuel Crow - Nachtklinge - PC-EU-DC
    Saint_Crow Twitch / Youtube
    ESO Stream Team Member
    Noractis
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Saint wrote: »
    Bug
    Looks like we identified the issue, and some characters did not receive the free campaign reassignment. This will be resolved during our next downtime for PC.

Wait one week or pay

Fine with me. Don’t care about PvP leaderboards. Only takes about 30-60 min to get to level 1 for the transmute crystals. All other awards are garbage lol.
    Edited by Vapirko on May 21, 2019 4:51PM
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had it as well. Submitted a ticket (not so much because it's a lot of ap, just the principle of it)..
    and they responded with this:
    "Why were you supposed to get a free campaign switch"?
    um...
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delphinia wrote: »
    I had it as well. Submitted a ticket (not so much because it's a lot of ap, just the principle of it)..
    and they responded with this:
    "Why were you supposed to get a free campaign switch"?
    um...

Lol. Good thing they keep customer support updated.
  • linoge63
    linoge63
    ✭✭✭
    Well I paid the 150k, went in and saw that idiotic new weap and that ended my pvp days. Was worth the price I paid.