Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Solved!] Crafting furnishings removes the pattern from your library

Lady_Sleepless
Lady_Sleepless
✭✭✭✭✭
and also removes furnishing patterns with similar names!
After getting Elsweyr I decided to furnish my new inn room to make it more homey. I made a Redguard Curtain, Desert Rose (from the Parlor category) and both Redguard Curtain, Desert Rose and Redguard Curtain, Smoky (which I didn't craft) were removed from my library. I also crafted the new Elsweyr Half-Rug, Sandflowers and a Hakoshae banner, blue and they also disappeared from my library. I thought it was a UI glitch so I reloaded UI and they were still gone, so I relogged and still gone. I don't mind missing these items because I can probably find them again but please be careful about crafting items until this is fixed.

My mistake! I wasn't looking at the top with the checkbox "Have Ingredients". All is well and I shall go craft myself lots of nice Elsweyr furnishings! :D
Edited by Lady_Sleepless on May 21, 2019 10:50PM
  • Dosuul
    Dosuul
    ✭✭✭
    Tested it and can't confirm. PC-EU
  • Lady_Sleepless
    Lady_Sleepless
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Lady_Sleepless on May 21, 2019 10:51PM
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see what is happening. You don't have enough ingredients to create another one, and you have it checked that you have to have the skill and ingredients available to create. Once you do not have enough ingredients, the item no longer shows on the list of things you can make right now.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • Lady_Sleepless
    Lady_Sleepless
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see what is happening. You don't have enough ingredients to create another one, and you have it checked that you have to have the skill and ingredients available to create. Once you do not have enough ingredients, the item no longer shows on the list of things you can make right now.

You are a lifesaver! I completely didn't see that I don't normally have it checked. This thread can be closed now. :D