The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Engine Guardian Style Mask drop rate been lowered?

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
I ask this because I've now run this dungeon nearly 100 times (between my wife and I) on vet... with only a single page dropping (meaning we'll probably have to buy one of them from a trader). But even the traders don't seem to have many on PS4... and they have become one of (if not THE) most expensive farmable cosmetic item currently in the game... ranging upwards to 1 million gold per page.

That tells me something is wrong with the drop rate... 1 in 100... 1% is WAY too low in my opinion...
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want to keep such low drop rates - then maybe consider opening up the style pages to be PERMANENTLY available on completion.. even if they aren't tradeable outside of the window.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OR - offer fragments for each complete (with the chance of the full page still)... so that it doesn't feel like we are utterly wasting our time.
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I completed it around 40 times and only got 1 page, I hate that dungeon so I just decided to learn it and forget farming it for further gold cause I dont play the lotto when it comes to my time and sanity

And yes, I hardly see any for sale, and if I do, its def been over a mil
  • rothtwinsdad
    rothtwinsdad
    ✭✭
    Same here 50 plus runs with 4 man team 2 drops, this is ridiculous !!
    Rittings wrote: »
    I ask this because I've now run this dungeon nearly 100 times (between my wife and I) on vet... with only a single page dropping (meaning we'll probably have to buy one of them from a trader). But even the traders don't seem to have many on PS4... and they have become one of (if not THE) most expensive farmable cosmetic item currently in the game... ranging upwards to 1 million gold per page.

That tells me something is wrong with the drop rate... 1 in 100... 1% is WAY too low in my opinion...

PS4/NA
    Ace Ventura: Magsorc pve dps
    Bodacious Brutality: Stamblade pve dps
    Freezer Pops: Magden pvp DC
    Nature Boy: Stamden pvp DC
    Tramp Stampler: Magplar pve dps
    Sargent Slaughterfish: Magblade
    Unbreakable: Stampler pvp DC
    Combustible: DK pve tank
    Romancing The Bone: Stamcro pve dps/tank
  • crazywolfpusher
    crazywolfpusher
    ✭✭✭
    I've farming this with no success as well, probably 20 runs.
    Having to deal with terrible pugs and bugs (that one before the last boss) make it terrible hard.