Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

How are people getting to ALIK'R ??

lypheb16_ESO
I can't finish "the liberation of northpoint" quest due to the bug ... and if I go to the docks in Wayrest, I see a quest icon to take a ship over, but there is nothing under the icon so I can't take the ship. Hell ... I even tried swimming down the shore only to get eaten by ravenous fish part way.

So I'm level 30, wanting to go to the next zone, and stuck. Anyone able to offer advice? Thx in advance.
  • MechaGS
    MechaGS
    People in the zone need to let the quest reset, as in don't walk near it until it fixes itself. Once it does, it's easy enough to complete.
  • nudel
    nudel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Find someone in chat or guild who has been to Alik'r and then port to them. If they're in your guild/ friends list, you can port there. Otherwise, you'd have to group up. This was the only way to get around a few quest bugs during beta.
  • lypheb16_ESO
    Nobody in my guild is high enough and I can't find a group ... problem being that most people who 'can' be in ALIK'R are already there. Super frustrating.
  • nudel
    nudel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try going back to Daggerfall or possibly ask in Cyrodiil. High lvl DC players often come back to Daggerfall to bank and craft. And you'll usually find a good number of the in PVP of course. Just be nice. Someone might rescue you.
  • lypheb16_ESO
    Good call. Went to Evermore and found a savior. Thx for the advice and cheers.
  • Chivana
    Chivana
    ✭✭✭
    There is an NPC called Zhilijdel next to the ship, where you can book the passage. After paying you will be teleported instantly. The icon is misleading, the NPC should have one over his head.
    Edited by Chivana on April 12, 2014 7:59AM
    Chivana "Amazon Queen" Krelog (Chivana@Chivana)