The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Missing inventory icons for known/unknown recipes/motifs

fgoron2000
fgoron2000
✭✭✭✭
Starting today, I am missing icons in my personal and bank inventories that would indicate if a recipe/motif was unknown (red question mark) or known (white check mark) by a character. I can't recall for sure which addon displayed these icons, but I think it might have been UESPLog. Does anyone else recall these inventory icons? I've reached out to the UESPLog author, but thought I'd post here as well, if anybody had any insight about it. ESO Master Recipe List has a similar function, but the icons there are green checkmark for unknown and grey checkmark for known, and these feel completely backwards to me.

• Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just in case this is not an addon problem try to logout, delete the file shader_cache.cooked in the live folder and login again.-
    The textures are in there and if textures change sometimes the file is corrupt somehow.
    But it should have been autoamtically rebuild with the login to the patched Elsweyr API 100027 already. It normally does reset at a major patch.
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    thanks for the tip, I'll try it JIK...
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    i deleted & rebuilt the shader file but just as you thought, it didn't make a difference. I'm waiting now on the UESPLog author, which I think is where those icons originally came from...