Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't logout (OSX)

Delpi
Delpi
✭✭✭✭✭
I can't log out, I press logout and e but nothing happens. The only way to change my character is to close the game and open it again.... It happens since elsweyr and I'm on mac.
"I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Delpi

Is this happening on more then one character?

After force closing the game, try logging into a different character to see if the same issue with logging out happens. One possible reason for being unable to logout is your character being stuck in combat.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Delpi

Is this happening on more then one character?

After force closing the game, try logging into a different character to see if the same issue with logging out happens. One possible reason for being unable to logout is your character being stuck in combat.

HAHAHA the glitch that ZOS created and is seemingly unwilling or unable to fix strikes again in a new way
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, I wasn't in combat. I tried it in a town, even in my house, and It happens randomly. But no, there are sometimes I can't logout and I need to close the whole game :(
    "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
  • Bealindra
    Bealindra
    ✭✭
    type /camp