The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bow and 2H stamplar gear choices?

hesobad
hesobad
✭✭✭✭
I've always used 2H and DW on stamplar, using Ravager, Bone Pirate and Blood spawn. Been playing around with 2H and Bow but I feel that ravager uptime is a lot lower due to no bleed and no quick cloak proccing ravager. I want other Stamplars opinion on this, should I swap that ravager for Automaton, spriggans, or keep on the ravager which now procs about 40-60% of the time with jabs only
Ad Victoriam!
  • Rowjoh
    Rowjoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    simply slot in the sets/combos and try them out yourself :)

Just because people might say it works well (or not) for them doesn't mean it'll be optimal (or not) for you.

Good luck :)
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Emma_Overload if you're hitting Uber high damage numbers from Matriarch, then it dying quickly seems balanced
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I run trappings(bow backbar) and spriggans with Bs and AS maul.
    Decent damage and trappings is amazing sustain now.
    Blue food , warrior mundus , orc

36k stam( 2 prot jewelry), 4.7 wpd fully buffed.
  • Janoy
    Janoy
    ✭✭
    I’ve been running the ole’ tried and true - medium impreg, automaton front bar, master bow, and blood spawn. Still works good in no-cp!
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IIRC only the initial hit from DW slahes procs Rav, so you're not missing much..

Assuming master bow backbar. I generally keep rav as a staple body set but if you're looking for higher uptime, check out Veiled Heritance. Lower max WD but the proc condition is so low it will almost always be up.

For solo play, I will body NMG and front bar Rav, or in groups I run spriggans front bar with Rav body. You can replace rav with VH or a damage set of choice in either setup.

Here's some gameplay: https://gfycat.com/generalfrequentharvestmen

Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB