The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Question About ESO plus

maryjane1412
maryjane1412
Soul Shriven
i just updated my ESO membership to plus and canceled my sub to prevent auto renewal but am kinda lost when i saw this msg

Account Status

Active - ESO Plus™ Cancelled

now is ESO Plus Active or on hold ?

• Hämähäkki
    Hämähäkki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you bought it, you have it. It's probably just the renewal. I do that way all the time
    TherealHämähäkki
  • maryjane1412
    maryjane1412
    Soul Shriven
    If you bought it, you have it. It's probably just the renewal. I do that way all the time

ty
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, ESO+ is the Subscription. If you cancel your sub, but sign up for ESO Plus then you have subscribed.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• maryjane1412
    maryjane1412
    Soul Shriven
    Nestor wrote: »
    Wait, ESO+ is the Subscription. If you cancel your sub, but sign up for ESO Plus then you have subscribed.

lost u there
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Your ESO+ is currently active.

Your subscription is cancelled, so it won't renew.

It's kinda confusing due to the juxtaposition of active/cancelled, but that's what my account looks like, too (and that's my current status--active ESO plus, cancelled subscription).
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • maryjane1412
    maryjane1412
    Soul Shriven
    Your ESO+ is currently active.

Your subscription is cancelled, so it won't renew.

It's kinda confusing due to the juxtaposition of active/cancelled, but that's what my account looks like, too (and that's my current status--active ESO plus, cancelled subscription).

damn couldnt they just put it as simple as that...
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you buy ESO+ (aka a subscription) you will get the time you paid for, regardless of whether you cancel the renewal or not. That's what the 'double' status is for - it's active because you've paid for time which you are currently using, and it's cancelled because you're not going to pay for any more.

They probably could make it clearer, but after the first time you generally get used to how it works.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"