The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Parkour house is open to the public on PC EU

fred4
fred4
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Visit @fred4's primary residence on PC EU.

EDIT: The addon HOMEPort & HOUSEPort should allow anyone to visit the house. Thanks freespirit! Also check below for other possible addons.

Screenshot_20190205_223639.png

We had a parkour guild event earlier this year. It took my guildies between 1 and 3 hours to complete the course. It's a mixture of parkour, traps (you will fall) and puzzles, including a maze. Try it alone or bring your friends. Are you up to the challenge?

In the spririt of the event, try to complete the course without Streak. Use jumps only.

The objective is to reach the platform high above and to the left of the Psijic Villa entrance. There was a little surprise for the winner in addition to the prize money. My character "Your Ex-Girlfriend" was waiting there. Make it to the end and you'll see what I mean.

PLEASE: NO SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD. THANK YOU!
Edited by fred4 on May 25, 2019 11:30AM
PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • Stanx
    Stanx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is awesome
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do t play on PC EU.

Someone spoil it for me.
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ChunkyCat wrote: »
    I do t play on PC EU.

Someone spoil it for me.

Noooooooooooooo!
    Edited by fred4 on May 19, 2019 1:31PM
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
  • VelimOrthic
    VelimOrthic
    ✭✭✭
    Did you get drunk and think you were still on your guild website? No one cares about this insular crap.
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Did you get drunk and think you were still on your guild website? No one cares about this insular crap.
    If you don't care, then why even read this thread, let alone write in it?
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Dude needs a hug.

OP is inviting the forum to their house as something fun for their server. Dont insult.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorry, I just realised there seems to be no way to visit someone's home, unless they are a friend or guildmate. Does anyone know any? Perhaps a /script command (ideally) or an addon?
    Edited by fred4 on May 25, 2019 11:31AM
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The addon HOMEPort & HOUSEPort should allow anyone to visit your house, as long as they know your in game @ name :)
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • MaleAmazon
    MaleAmazon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really nice initiative! I´ll stop by if I can get it to work and have time :)
  • Salvas_Aren
    Salvas_Aren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The addon porttofriendshouse adds a nice house port management feature.

Hit /pft open, then configure the port and use /ptf open to visit any house any time, as long as @ID and house name are known.

Rights to enter are needed, settings as primary residences aren't. If you get addicted to the feature, enter your key settings and assign a shortcut to the house ports.
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can confirm HOMEPort & HOUSEPort does work....

Install addon, type.....

/hp save 1 @fred4

press enter

Fred's house will be saved as house 1, then simply type...

/hp 1

You will then port to Freds house, amazing house btw! :)
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • Lisutaris
    Lisutaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I am not interested either .... BUT there are alot more stupid posts and if I could replace every one of them with stuff like this, the forum world would be a better place.

Therefore ... well done ! Nice parcour :smile:
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just wanted to add in that you can publicly post any of your homes to a growing number of players using Essential Housing Tools’ newest Community feature, which also includes a built in Guest Journal to allow visitors to sign in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WveCn7E0ZY

(Also the Housing Hub in Essential Housing Tools lets you port to any players homes as well)
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    R_K wrote: »
    Just wanted to add in that you can publicly post any of your homes to a growing number of players using Essential Housing Tools’ newest Community feature, which also includes a built in Guest Journal to allow visitors to sign in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WveCn7E0ZY

(Also the Housing Hub in Essential Housing Tools lets you port to any players homes as well)

Khajiit endorses this addon very much. Four of her own properties are open to the public via the open house menu.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/