Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a dedicated pvp guild, preferably EP

Zhoyzu
Zhoyzu
✭✭✭✭✭
A long time ago i used to run with pride of the pact on thornblade, and after that campaign ended and all of the pvp community imploded ive been running solo or with random pugs.
Now i really miss the raid/group play and a tight knit community of pvpers.
I dont even know if any pvp guilds exist anymore, and ill be damned if i join AotP. Tried that a couple times, made me sick.
At the end of the day id join any alliance to run with a group of people, it just happens most of my characters are EP.
im also not looking for 72 man zergs, thats just not fun on either side of the fence.

PC-NA By the way
Edited by Zhoyzu on April 30, 2019 8:27AM
Zhoyzu - Nightblade Alchemist (v15) RETIRED
Has-No-Heart - Templar Enchanter (v4) FUBAR
Ambadassador - Dragon knight (v1) Naked with no future (returned from the naked realm to tank PvE)
Sakis Tolis - Sorceror (v10 in progress) Living Legend!

Xuhl'Xotuun - Warden Current Main as im starting the game over essentially with this character aside from crafting.

Creator of Khajiit fall dmg reduction racial passive concept.

• Silverhand2156
    Silverhand2156
    ✭✭✭
    First of all,on which platform and region are you playing

Secondly,in which campaign do you play?

I can recommand one for Sotha Sil PC-EU
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Is AoTP on EU too? Sotha NA is where I’d look, idk much about vivec guilds as i don’t join them..server is bad enough and those group sizes make it worse for me
  • Zhoyzu
    Zhoyzu
    ✭✭✭✭✭

yep, thanks. what i get for late night foruming. PC-NA and honestly id play any campaign if a guild would have me. I prefer Vivec and Sotha Sil
    Ambadassador - Dragon knight (v1) Naked with no future (returned from the naked realm to tank PvE)

Xuhl'Xotuun - Warden Current Main as im starting the game over essentially with this character aside from crafting.

• Zhoyzu
    Zhoyzu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heimpai wrote: »

Is AoTP on EU too? Sotha NA is where I’d look, idk much about vivec guilds as i don’t join them..server is bad enough and those group sizes make it worse for me

AotP has seemingly sterilized EP of other guilds with their 72man train.

• Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zhoyzu wrote: »

Well idk how to get into either but you could check out warpath and sunder and keening (sk) i believe both home sotha
  • Zhoyzu
    Zhoyzu
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well idk how to get into either but you could check out warpath and sunder and keening (sk) i believe both home sotha

im confused, you mention 3 but say both? and are those guild names? or guild leaders?

• Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

im confused, you mention 3 but say both? and are those guild names? or guild leaders?

Guild names, Sunder and Keening is 1 guild lead by Hyponic, he’s not on the forums

Idk who runs warpath
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you are looking on Sotha or now the 30 day no cp server I would talk to MegaNova, VenusFallen, or @Odysseus87 . MegaNova is the Guild Leader of Warpath, Venus & Ody are also in Warpath. I would recommend Warpath for an organized guild on EP. There is also Deathshed Legion @apostate9, I know a lot of their members. You might also check out the werewolf guild that runs on Wednesday @Hezzie. I would check those out personally first before Sunder & Kneeing. All of the ones I mentioned above are good people to get your feet wet in no cp for an organized guild.
    Edited by Dutchessx on May 21, 2019 1:25PM
    Former Guild Leader Darkest Requiem
    Dutchessx - Sorcerer - EP NA
    Dütchess - Templar - DC NA
    Dutchess of Lost Souls - DC NA
    The Dark Dutchess- Sorcerer - DC NA
    Ðutchess - Templar - DC NA
    Always beware the sound of hooves in the night
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Join another faction if you can ... THERE ARE TO MANY REDS ATM

The reds run the largest zerg guild atm that completely destroys the server performance.
    Edited by Durham on May 21, 2019 2:29PM
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • Janoy
    Janoy
    ✭✭

Guild names, Sunder and Keening is 1 guild lead by Hyponic, he’s not on the forums

Idk who runs warpath

I think Krotha runs warpath, right? Or is he just member. Seems like a real chill guild.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Janoy wrote: »
    Krotha
    chill
    Hmm...

Definitely Warpath is a good guild to check out. Mega Nova is their guild lead I believe. With all respect to S&K, while S&K runs larger groups I think there’s a lot more quality in Warpath.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube