The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Wish your friends a happy birthday!

Gune
Gune
✭✭✭
Hi,

I made a small animation in my Grand Psijic Villa to wish a friend of mine a happy birthday (he's out of the country on his birthday) and thought people here might enjoy it as well. There is no sound on the video so you can record your own voice-over for the video if you want :).

[PC-EU] PvE lover and Housing enthousiast
Member of Tamriel Homes, Housing Guild on PC-EU
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome. I need to remember to use this on some of my ESO playing friends, not sure who has a Birthday left this year though. :sweat_smile:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gune wrote: »
    Hi,

I made a small animation in my Grand Psijic Villa to wish a friend of mine a happy birthday (he's out of the country on his birthday) and thought people here might enjoy it as well. There is no sound on the video so you can record your own voice-over for the video if you want :).

@Gune Just saw this - what an awesome way to use Scenes to create a Happy Birthday message for your friend. Well done, IMO !!!