Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Rogue Pally?

wc5b
wc5b
✭✭
I have been trying a lot of weird combinations on an altaholic binge. One that has really been fun is a Rogue like Pally using a Magicka based race and gear with Dual Weapon and heavy Templar Spear. It is really early level but it seems to do really well so far. I can burst stamina attacks and then burst templar attacks, and even have a heal to back me up. Now is when it gets a bit overwhelming for me. I am not sure where to start on maximizing and choosing just 5 skills to hotbar. I also am not sure how to use my level points. Should I equalize Stamina and Magicka? Or should I max in one and only support with the other. Gearing is another head scratcher. I know a lot of light gear is great for Templar skill lines, but I do see a lot of Medium with Magicka benefits. I was thinking at least 3 or 4 Leather and the other light. Sound about right? Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Edited by wc5b on April 12, 2014 3:48AM
  • jones52j
    jones52j
    This is what I'm doing.