Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Your Favorite class?! Your suggestions...

ESOnlineGameplayLV
Hello all... Im pretty new player in ESO and would like to know what class would be most fun to play... Im now thinking about some Assassin kind of build... so i would like to hear your opinion and suggestions what guide i should check out.

Atm im mainly blindly doing all quests, having fun checking world. P.s. Quests are actually pretty interesting.
  • Siohwenoeht
    Siohwenoeht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My personal favs are magika templar and stamina sorc.

Stam nightblade or stamsorc make good assassin types.

I'd recommend playing at least one of each type, magicka and stamina, to see if one plays better for you.

Hope you have many fun adventures in Tamriel!
    "It is a lovely language, but it takes a very long time saying anything in it, because we do not say anything in it, unless it is worth taking a long time to say, and to listen to." - Treebeard
  • Vildebill
    Vildebill
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Welcome to the wonderful continent of Tamriel :)

If you like an assassin type och character, I would go with a Stamina Nightblade. If you pick Khajiit as a race you also get some sneaky passives. Stamina Nightblades are great fun, have a lot of fun skills in the class and perform well on end game activities (not that you have to rush to that :)).

Most classes are fun to play in their own way, and mostly it's a taste preference what you like in the end. I personally avoid combinations that doesn't have that many morphs for the type of play style I want, like Stamina Dragonknight and Stamina Sorcerer, since those two classes almost exclusively have magicka morphs of their class skills. That makes the combinations feel generic. But that's just my personal opinion :)

Try them all out if you have the time!

For guides, reference, builds and much more, you can visit Alcast's web site at https://alcasthq.com. Great page!
    EU PC
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome traveller,

My favourite class is my nightblade. She is a khajiit stamina night blade and I created her to be a sneaky thief, assasin. I enjoyed playing the thieves guild and dark brotherhood dlcs. I highly recommend getting those especially if you dream of doing stealthy missions and hunting for great treasures.

🐺..shhhh...come closer....let's talk...move over here...in the shadows....you may benefit from meeting some of my darker contacts. It's not safe to peak here....but meet me on the gold coast ...I'll find you.🐾

🐾

Edited by wishlist14 on May 21, 2019 10:14AM
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamblade is my favourite and if you want an assassin stamblade for you and magblade which is also a lot of fun.