The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

35k stam dk

ochsinator
ochsinator
✭✭✭
Finally hit 35k on my stam dk got a full set of relequen and 2 axes and three jewelry pieces of advancing yoketa. Now all I have to do is transmute everything and keep running hel ra until I get those daggers.

What traits and enchants do you guys recommend on the gear. I’m guess all divines on the body prices and shoulders and helm but what about that jewlery and weapons.
  • ankeor
    ankeor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jewelry traits can be any combination between infused and bloodthirsty. I usually use 3 bt. Enchants should be weapon damage.

Weapons can be Nirnhooned-Sharpened or 2xSharpened if you use Shadow Mundus stone. You should allocate your cp's accordingly(60 into piercing for Nirn-Sharp, around 35 for 2xsharp) If you use Lover mundus stone I would recommend Nirn-Precise(around 25 into piercing). Enchant wise Poison+Absorb Stam but right now double damage health poison that you can craft with alchemy would give you better results.

If you use Kra'gh as monster set you can put less points into piercing.
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ochsinator wrote: »
    Finally hit 35k on my stam dk got a full set of relequen and 2 axes and three jewelry pieces of advancing yoketa. Now all I have to do is transmute everything and keep running hel ra until I get those daggers.

What traits and enchants do you guys recommend on the gear. I’m guess all divines on the body prices and shoulders and helm but what about that jewlery and weapons.

Please show your full gear and rotation.

Please, I'm planning to send my nb to that 6feet hole in the ground zos made for it.

Why fight it, just move on right.
  • John_Falstaff
    John_Falstaff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ochsinator wrote: »

Please show your full gear and rotation.

Please, I'm planning to send my nb to that 6feet hole in the ground zos made for it.

Why fight it, just move on right.

I wouldn't put stamblade away just to move to stamDK. Yes, sDK got buffed, but at what price - ugly rotation, less bar space for everything, still two stamina class skills. I'm sure sDK will hit rather high now, but doesn't make it more enjoyable to play.

As for OP's question - @ankeor said it earlier. One note is, avoid alchemical poisons for now, they're bugged for long time already and still not fixed (they don't stack on target, so only one player can use same type of poison in a group, plus slotting them does weird things to back bar enchantment).