The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

(Advance thread) Why can't I get my pre-order in time where's my code?

Tasear
Tasear
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Cause every year it happens... Dear zos please deliver codes off-site in time for early realese of product. Other games you can by elsewhere without issues, so here is me hoping this year is better.

Sincerely
Grumpy fan
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do you purchase from a third party? Do they sell the chapter for less? It certainly is not more convenient.

Just asking because I have never understood.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    Why do you purchase from a third party? Do they sell the chapter for less? It certainly is not more convenient.

Had a gift card there and transfered funds already there, so was more convenient. It honestly shouldn't matter where people get game from. There's steam players and Ms and Sony. Not to mention any AAA game has resellers.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Tasear wrote: »

Had a gift card there and transfered funds already there, so was more convenient. It honestly shouldn't matter where people get game from. There's steam players and Ms and Sony. Not to mention any AAA game has resellers.

People buying from Steam or either console are not making the same choice. For games originally purchased via Steam they are locked into Steam afaik and cannot purchase from Zos. Steam is the primary seller for these player, afaik. Consoles are probably similar.

True third party resellers probably have standard MOs for handling the release of a chapter as they do the initial launch for a game. It is pretty much putting a middle man between your purchase and your game.

But hey, use of a gift card is nice. Hope you get your code in time.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Tasear wrote: »

People buying from Steam or either console are not making the same choice. For games originally purchased via Steam they are locked into Steam afaik and cannot purchase from Zos. Steam is the primary seller for these player, afaik. Consoles are probably similar.

True third party resellers probably have standard MOs for handling the release of a chapter as they do the initial launch for a game. It is pretty much putting a middle man between your purchase and your game.

But hey, use of a gift card is nice. Hope you get your code in time.

Issue is zos gives them codes. Which had to has to be issued in time. Also to be clear my issue that happened was technical issue that just needed to escalated to right department. 😓 I generally have to only support help only with major issues so probably why I am always bitter with them.

Honestly I just bitter if you saw other 2 posts with zos, because other company actually sincerely does customer service and commication. It was simply just too stark or experience. I also had contacted support on issue last week on something with zos and they basically said it's not us it's you. Now Amazon guy was like we are sorry and let me fix this today. Also every 2 mins got update on progress of issue from earlier agent before fixed.

Again I am only upset because I love game and venting like other 99% on forums. So sincerely feel free to ingore me. I am just letting my emotions get better of me.. well till Monday.
  • ErMurazor
    ErMurazor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would never risk to miss even an hour from release of a new chapter. Not worth the money saved.
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I bought it from a third party website, instantly got the code per email. No problems. that was like 2 weeks ago.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear @ZOS_BillE please check into this please 🙏

Amazon is trying to contact you guys about issue.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheers <3 Now if only it would download faster :D