Maintenance for the week of March 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)

Finally beat VMA for the first time

Katahdin
Katahdin
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Finally did it after hours and hours on the final boss.
on a stamblade (yea Im nuts....and stubborn)
Finally beat the last boss using werewolf
I really want a bow, but didnt get that.
However I got a VMA inferno staff so Ill take it.
So relieved, I cant even put it into words
Beta tester November 2013
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations!!! 😊😊😊👏👏👏
  • TeamSeinfeld
    TeamSeinfeld
    ✭✭✭
    Just finished my stam dk for his first clear. What a rush! Got a resto staff. Hoping for a bow. Oh well. I have to admit, I got to the last boss with the occasional hiccup but literally died at least 600 times over the course of a week. It seemed I had very little margin for error and was about to try werewolf. I’m sticking with my mag toons in VMA. 😊 Congrats on your clear.
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations to you both!! :)
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gratz
    Really, idk
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would like to make sure I thank @Alcast for his VMA guide videos.
    They were very well detailed and explained the fights well and the fact that he did them on a stamblade was a big help.
    I was able to see things I wasnt doing and correct them to get through a few of the stages.

• Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    Katahdin wrote: »
    I would like to make sure I thank @Alcast for his VMA guide videos.
    They were very well detailed and explained the fights well and the fact that he did them on a stamblade was a big help.
    I was able to see things I wasnt doing and correct them to get through a few of the stages.

Gratz! I hope you got some decent loot :)
    My Website! https://www.AlcastHQ.com // ESO-Sets! https://eso-sets.com // ESO-Skillbook! https://eso-skillbook.com // Dwemer Automaton Discord Bot! https://dwemerautomaton.com/ // ESO-Housing! https://eso-housing.com/
    Cesille -- Redguard Templar // Xeloki -- Redguard DK // Cezille -- Altmer Templar // Cathamalexiaqotinissiza -- Redguard Sorcerer // Szane -- Magicka Sorcerer // Test Subject Z -- Magicka Nightblade // and many more...
    Achievements
    Worlds 1st Godslayer
    Worlds 1st vBRP Speedrun, No Death, No Sigil "The Unchained" clear
    Worlds 1st vBRP clear in MM // Worlds 1st vBRP Speedrun clear // Worlds 1st vBRP No Death clear /Worlds 1st vBRP No Sigils clear
    Worlds 1st vCR Gryphon Heart Achievement (No Death+HM+Speedrun) in SS
    Worlds 1st vCR clear in SS // World 1st +1,2,3 clear in SS // Worlds 1st vCR Speedrun // Worlds 1st vCR No Death
    Worlds 1st vAS HARDMODE clear in CWC
    Worlds 1st vAS clear in CwC // Worlds 1st vAS + 1 Llothis clear in CwC // Worlds 1st vAS + 1 Felms clear in CwC
    Worlds 1st HoF Tick-Tock Tormentor in HotR
    Worlds First HoF Stress Tested in HotR // Worlds First Hof Well-Oiled Machine in HotR
    Worlds 1st Halls of Fabrication clear // Worlds 1st Halls of Fabrication Hardmode clear // Worlds 1st Halls of Fabrication Speedrun
    Worlds #1 vMoL Score 165456 in HS // Worlds #1 vSO Score 173761 in HS // Worlds #1 vAA Score 145157 in HS
    Worlds #1 vMoL Score 163308 in OT // Worlds #1 vSO Score 171353 in OT// Worlds #1 vAA Score 144177 in OT // Worlds #1 vHRC Score 154149 in OT
    Worlds #1 vMoL Score 150882 in SotH // Worlds #1 vSO Score 153121 in SotH // Worlds #1 vAA Score 121093 in SotH // Worlds #1 vHRC Score 128815 in SotH
    Worlds #1 vMoL Score 93699 in DB // Worlds #1 vSO Score 159083 in DB
    Worlds #1 vMoL Score 86828 in TG
    Worlds 1st Guild to complete ALL vMoL achievments // Worlds 1st vMoL clear [VR16] // Worlds 1st vMoL speed run [VR16]
    Worlds 1st vMoL No-Death // Worlds 2nd vMoL HM
    Worlds 1st vMSA Stamina Clear (Templar) // Worlds 1st vMSA Stamina no Death (DK) // Worlds 2nd vMSA Stamina no Death (NB)
    Worlds 1st vSO Speedrun // Worlds 2nd vSO Hardmode.
  • BuildMan
    BuildMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done!
    PSN: YourACasul
    For the Covenant!
    CP 1147 Imperial Stamina Warden - Flawless Conqueror
    PS4/NA/DC
    CP 121 Breton Magicka Dragonknight
    PC/NA/DC
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow you guys arent kidding about how the subsequent runs go easier.

Just ran it the second time and it took about 2 hours.

Got the bow on the second >:)

So the pressure is off, can now just farm it and work toward flawless and dole out other weaps to my alts.

Edited by Katahdin on May 17, 2019 10:14PM
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations. I got my first clear on Saturday, from a run I started months ago (got stuck and didn't come back for a long time). Cleared it again last night, about 2.5 hours. Got rubbish both times though (s+b first time, ice staff second) so I guess I'll have to keep going when I find the time.
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    After running it pretty much every day for the event, I got my Flawless tonight

Dont have to go back ever but somehow the place grows on you after a while

WVIdS2x.jpg
    Edited by Katahdin on August 18, 2019 3:21AM