The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

The Daggerfall Authority [PC-EU] [Balanced PVP]

LarsS
LarsS
✭✭✭✭✭
We are one of the leading pvp guilds fighting in the Kaalgrontiid campaign. Our pvp group normally starts between 19 CET and 20 CET. You can find us in Kaalgrontiid most days.
We have one iron rule: be FRIENDLY to guildmates and other players; so, we expect that members frequently work together and help each other.
Cooperation is the KEY to our guild's success; you are promoted based on your participation. We recognize that most players have limited time, so there are no requirements on participation.
We base our success on players who want to work together and are willing to listen to advice on how to improve, or give advice based on experience. Our raid leaders are there to help you improve, not criticize if you try to work with the group.
We are looking for both experienced players and players new to pvp, who want to have fun while playing and achieving good results.
We use Discord, you are also required to adapt your build to the raid and to take one specific roles in the raid. You still have substantial freedom in your build and you can come and go as real life requires during the raid.
You can find us on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCelS-b6Z3z_rAiLxBhNEzVw
Apply in game or contact me @LarsS
GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • Thlepse
    Thlepse
    ✭✭✭
    balanced pvp ? leading pvp guild ? wat
  • Dedimos
    Dedimos
    ✭✭✭
    Kek
  • Sanctuary_Reaper
    Sanctuary_Reaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaalgrontiid campaign, which campaign was this formley known as? If it was sotha sil then can i get an invite, @Sanctuary_reaper

thanks
  • SKYICE01
    SKYICE01
    ✭✭✭
    "Our raid leaders are there to help you improve" how can you help them improve if you literally know nothing about ball groups.

"leading pvp guilds" Hey man you have a Typo Leading PvP zergs. Is correct

"Balanced pvp" you do understand the meaning of balanced Its not 50 TDA vs 2 people(I was chased from glade to bleakers by this 50 man zerg)

"We have one iron rule: be FRIENDLY to guildmates and other players" But you make expose video and chase solo player around. Seems friendly!!

"We base our success on players who want to work together and are willing to listen to advice on how to improve" probably the reason why you guys are seen as the weakest guild in EU(with out your 50 man group+zerg) The leaders hold block and spam mages wrath when pushing. Or use deto but stand 50 M away from the group they are zerging.
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaalgrontiid is the new faction locked CP campaign.

Balanced is a term in the new guild advertisment function (you can choose casual, balanced or hardcore)

We give people the freedom to come and go as reallife requires, during a raid. We do have many experienced players, so when we have a balanced raid we can take on anyone.

We are also as far as I know the oldest still active DC pvp guild on the EU server.
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • SKYICE01
    SKYICE01
    ✭✭✭
    LarsS wrote: »
    Kaalgrontiid is the new faction locked CP campaign.

Balanced is a term in the new guild advertisment function (you can choose casual, balanced or hardcore)

We give people the freedom to come and go as reallife requires, during a raid. We do have many experienced players, so when we have a balanced raid we can take on anyone.

We are also as far as I know the oldest still active DC pvp guild on the EU server.

Take on anyone as in any solo player vs your 24 man zerg + DC zerg. I think any 50 man group can take on 1 player. But it's also a well known fact that TDA is a cut under the rest so cant be sure.🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️
  • TriangularChicken
    TriangularChicken
    ✭✭✭✭
    is TDA better than slack squad? I'd like to join one of those 2, but not sure which one.
  • SaKGEE
    SaKGEE
    ✭✭✭✭
    "balanced pvp"
    Screenshot_2131.png
    Screenshot_2126.png
    Tamriel Hero and Explorer on 14 characters
    Max CP Hunter - Gatherer and Loremaster at my lost hours from PC EU
    #SayNoToPVP
    #SayNoToBullying
  • Dedimos
    Dedimos
    ✭✭✭
    is TDA better than slack squad? I'd like to join one of those 2, but not sure which one.

Simple - just apply and play with them and you will see ;)