The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stamblade PvP Guide for Elsweyr Patch

TheRealSniker
TheRealSniker
✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEptIMEnZDE

Any Questions or Suggestions are appreciated!
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a Nirn Spriggian 2H Sword, still good to run this and double dot poisons next patch? Or do you really think I should swing that 2H Sprigg Maul w/ Sharpened?
  • thedude33
    thedude33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It wouldn't surprise me to see you overcome any nerfs with your mastery of the class. I'm curious how the average player will do.
    1v1 Win/Loss Record in PvP.
    1 Wins - 392 Losses (guy was AFK)

• TheRealSniker
    TheRealSniker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a Nirn Spriggian 2H Sword, still good to run this and double dot poisons next patch? Or do you really think I should swing that 2H Sprigg Maul w/ Sharpened?

Still good, the real damage difference between Nirn and Sharp in a Duel is about 200 damage(or less) on Surprise Attack.
    Edited by TheRealSniker on May 16, 2019 7:19PM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Still good, the real damage difference between Nirn and Sharp in a Duel is about 200 damage(or less) on Surprise Attack.

I see you have Shacklebreaker in the video. Watched the whole thing, and am curious to get your perspective on;

Bone Pirate
    Eternal Hunt

As other alternative sets.

Not to poo poo on Shackle, it's a mighty fine set. But I'm curious to see if these 2 sets will still hold up come next patch.
  • TheRealSniker
    TheRealSniker
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I see you have Shacklebreaker in the video. Watched the whole thing, and am curious to get your perspective on;

Bone Pirate
    Eternal Hunt

As other alternative sets.

Not to poo poo on Shackle, it's a mighty fine set. But I'm curious to see if these 2 sets will still hold up come next patch.

Bone Pirate is a fine set, I have nothing against it, it will grant you more damage by about 250 tooltip dmg on SA.
    Youll lack magicka sustain though which is very important for kiting and you cannot dodge roll more in BP.
    In duels where the mag sustain from shackle is overkill, BP is shining. But in BGs or Openworld where u might end up outnumbered Shackle is just superior. The damage loss on Shackle isnt big either.

The damage loss in Eternal Hunt is too big, the set would be better if it had another 129 somewhere in it.
    On top of it Eternal Hunt has the same issue of lacking magicka sustain for kiting, but it makes up for it cause of the 5p effect.
    Edited by TheRealSniker on May 16, 2019 8:33PM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for replies. Gives me good info to chew on for abit before patch hits PS4.

Thanks for pointing out the Piercing Mark on the Skeletal Bomber..that is absolutely devastating to the Necro.
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Post nerf... Nice joke lol
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    My goodness how I wish I had a master's bow.
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there, I quite liked your changes. I have done some similar changes on my build, however I feel you may be wrong about the Critical Chance bonii. I have done some extensively testing on Live with a guild tank on this.

Comparing 3.8% OF Set Bonus To 129 Weapon Damage Of Set Bonus

Iff

(Weapon Damage Buffed + Max Stamina/10.5) > 6000

Crit Chance Existing =< 55%

Crit Damage Modifier => 1.85x

Opponent Crit Resists at 3300

Then

Average Damage is the same, Heals are higher. For builds with higher WD+Stam, Crit Modifier and lesser Crit Chance, Critical Chance is better on average and these baseline requirements are quite low. I can understand not liking it's RNG nature though.

Also taking the Crit Chance into account, Slimecraw > 300 Weapon Damage.

If you build to into high crit modifier, you can hit 2.0x Crit Modifier easily on a Khajiit, while having more or less the same stats as yours.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nice guide, only thing I noticed is the execute part. Below 25% is a very narrow range and with healing you’ll likely have different results.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly I live your videos @TheRealSniker BUT I still love my NB setup :blush:

Hiya https://imgur.com/gallery/LoGkbDo

Also the tool tips are out of stealth so you can only imagine 😍😍

And I played woodelf for years on my NB but have been LOVING running darkelf since its giving you free shacklebreaker
    Edited by Unfadingsilence on May 20, 2019 5:31AM
  • akray21
    akray21
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sword and shield is going to be the way to go.
  • mursie
    mursie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm trying the following edits:

dropped bloodspawn for slimecraw.

dropped fear for ambush and use cloaked suprrise attack for stun

dropped shuffle and rally for leeching strikes and forward momentum.

slimecraw covers the beserk nerf.
    ambush almost covers the fracture nerf
    agree with high burst build and therefore the loss of major defile hopefully is moot. but it is a nerf.

twitch.tv/mursieftw
    twitter: @mursieftw
  • ThePhantomThorn
    ThePhantomThorn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Honestly I live your videos @TheRealSniker BUT I still love my NB setup :blush:

Hiya https://imgur.com/gallery/LoGkbDo

Also the tool tips are out of stealth so you can only imagine 😍😍

And I played woodelf for years on my NB but have been LOVING running darkelf since its giving you free shacklebreaker

What r u running?