The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Searching for several addons

Fiewiel
Fiewiel
✭✭✭
Hello,

Im looking for some utility addons which Im using in some form since EQ2/WOW. So really old ones.

First would be an addon to change on button press the graphic/system settings. The usual change to shadows down, viewdistance etc. with/without UI reload.
Second would be an addon which allows to display class specific buffs _I_ choose on me, same for debuffs on target. Preferable with automation depending on environment.
Third would be an addon which allows me to hide UI elements and/or resize them depending on status (in-fight etc.). Im currently using Wykkyds Full Immersion one, but it seems out of date and with bugs riddled.
Last would be a way to copy settings from one char to another. I tried Joviex Addon Settings Transfer and it didnt worked. Most of the addons already have an account wide setting, but just in case.

Thanks in advance.

Best Answer

• Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't help with all of these, but here's some suggestions:
    Fiewiel wrote: »
    Second would be an addon which allows to display class specific buffs _I_ choose on me, same for debuffs on target. Preferable with automation depending on environment.

Srendarr will do this. It will take some time to set up, because it's got a lot of customisation options, but importantly for you it has the option to whitelist certain buffs and debuffs and show only those ones in a specific window, or blacklist ones you never want to see which would normally be grouped with ones you do want.
    Third would be an addon which allows me to hide UI elements and/or resize them depending on status (in-fight etc.).

I don't know if it will do everything you want but Azurah can help with some of that. It lets you move and resize the UI and adds many more options to hide things, or only show them in combat.
    Last would be a way to copy settings from one char to another.

I don't know of an addon which can do this, but you can do it manually by editing the Saved Variables file in Notepad - set one character up as you want it, then create sections for each of your characters and copy and paste the settings into each one.

It might also be possible to modify the .lua file to set it to use account-wide settings, but I've only done the opposite (disabled account-wide settings so I could have different ones for each character) so I'm not completely sure it works. But the process is fairly straight-forward: open the .lua file, search for 'ZO_SavedVars:New' and change it to 'ZO_SavedVars:NewAccountWide'.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
    Answer ✓
  • Fiewiel
    Fiewiel
    ✭✭✭
    Many thanks. I will take a look. I remember setting up buffs/debuffs took a day or so, luckily ESO has only a couple of classes/weapon options, so should be pretty simple. Hmm, debuffs (npc) might be a problem though.
    Didnt thought about changing a file, will do it.
  • daim
    daim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could try Bandits UI as well. It does miracles to your UI from buffs to reticles. There's quite overwhelming amount of options but the good thing is it's account wide so once you set it up you probably don't have to touch it (and even pretty fast to set up thinking how much stuff there is).

For graphics you could try https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1239-VotansAdaptiveVideo-Settings.html
    I have no experience with it though, but it's Votan so should work pretty nicely
    ""I am that which grips the heart in fright, hearkens night and silences the light." It was written on my sword, long…long ago." ―Ajunta Pall
    PC|EU