The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

LF PVE Guild

svaboss
svaboss
✭✭
Hi all, i'm looking for a small to med size guild to run mostly vet dlc dung. also interested in vet trials from time to time. I'm online almost every day between 2pm- 6pm EST. over the winter its even sooner. my time window is the big issue because i cant be online much later (time zones). my CP is way over the cap, im familiar with all vet dlc dung that are out atm. still missing some HMs on them but thats why i'm here, right. used to do lots of crag trials back in the time when they where the only trials in the game, so i would like to get into them as well. i main a NB tank and have a magblade DPS, magDK, temp healer. and some other char. want to run stuff mainly on my tank, since i play the other char only for fun and to help out if a spot needs to be filled in a group. i like to go for achivements and dont mind helping other ppl out to get them. i want to run things for the fun in the group and not interested in hard core leaderboard pushed and stuff like that.

Please note that i'm not interested in a trading guild or in a social guild with mostly new players since im alr in other guild where i do my part on a daily base to help newcomers to stand on theyr feet and give them a hand whenever i can (i do my part).

i really hope there is 1 or 2 guilds out there that fits my wishes in the time frame that works for me. my ingame ID is @simon.t if you have any questions just sent me mail in game or here.
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    svaboss wrote: »
    Hi all, i'm looking for a small to med size guild to run mostly vet dlc dung. also interested in vet trials from time to time. I'm online almost every day between 2pm- 6pm EST. over the winter its even sooner. my time window is the big issue because i cant be online much later (time zones). my CP is way over the cap, im familiar with all vet dlc dung that are out atm. still missing some HMs on them but thats why i'm here, right. used to do lots of crag trials back in the time when they where the only trials in the game, so i would like to get into them as well. i main a NB tank and have a magblade DPS, magDK, temp healer. and some other char. want to run stuff mainly on my tank, since i play the other char only for fun and to help out if a spot needs to be filled in a group. i like to go for achivements and dont mind helping other ppl out to get them. i want to run things for the fun in the group and not interested in hard core leaderboard pushed and stuff like that.

Please note that i'm not interested in a trading guild or in a social guild with mostly new players since im alr in other guild where i do my part on a daily base to help newcomers to stand on theyr feet and give them a hand whenever i can (i do my part).

i really hope there is 1 or 2 guilds out there that fits my wishes in the time frame that works for me. my ingame ID is @simon.t if you have any questions just sent me mail in game or here.

hi there! i think you might fit in nicely with us , so maybe check us out sometime here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/470164

Best of luck either way ! -- regards, Nee

p.s. i tried contacting you in-game but it said "account not found" lol ... Are you @simon ? or @simon.t ? or ?? (Remember these forums sometimes mistakenly auto-correct the " @ " names when you type them here )

Edited by NeeScrolls on May 20, 2019 12:08AM
  • svaboss
    svaboss
    ✭✭
    p.s. i tried contacting you in-game but it said "account not found" lol ... Are you @simon ? or @simon.t ? or ?? (Remember these forums sometimes mistakenly auto-correct the " @ " names when you type them here ) [/color]
    [/quote]

my ingame @name is @simon.t you cant wisper someoen who is not online atm it will say account not found. if you get the same msg when trying to sent me an invite or mail, it might be the game, i see that kind of things from time to time when sending out invites for my other guild. i will be online at the time i gave in my OP.