The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Invisible sorc pets

Zer0oo
Zer0oo
✭✭✭✭✭
Sometimes it happens that the sorc pets are invisible and therefore untargetable but you still can use their skills and they do damage.

I have no idea how you can manage to do this but i had this bug also myself often but i assumed my pet got stuck somewhere but today i faced an enemy player and he seemed to have the same bug but i still took damage from his twillight.
Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
- Update 23
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whenever this has happened to me, I was in an area with rocks or walls or other objects, and I eventually assumed that my pet had somehow gotten stuck inside one of them.

Whatever it was, I was able to correct it by unsummoning that pet, then summoning it again.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!