The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

A request for help with "A Request for Relief"

MacMurroughTheFirst
I've done some digging for the lore book(s) "A Request for Relief" and, while I realize there are two "copies" of the book, I'm confused by a couple comments I've seen that say the Crafting version is the one found on bookshelves in Craglorn because I FINALLY it today only to not get credit. I do, however, have it completed under the Eidetic Memory skill books section. Though I can't guarantee I didn't have it completed before.

So before I potentially waste time submitting a ticket, I was wondering if anyone had updated information about it. From the very limited info out there about this book, the one I found should have finished off my 23/24 but that didn't happen. So since that seems outdated, does anyone have a clue where I can cop the correct crafting copy?
  • VoodooPlatypus
    VoodooPlatypus
    ✭✭✭✭
    @MacMurroughTheFirst
    Were you ever able to get your hands on it?
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MacMurroughTheFirst . From what i have read from other players with same issue is : these 2 versions of the book spawn in separate instances of the same place apparantly. The book shelf that holds one of those books spawns randomly. Somewhere in Craglorn. Main city of Craglorn, Balkarth. Found in Ogonda's winery
    Edited by wishlist14 on May 20, 2019 6:22AM
  • jahaposada
    jahaposada
    ✭✭✭
    After logging out several times the Belkarth Mage's Guild, I decided to check the rest of Belkarth. Found it in the bank. If you're facing the banker, it was the far right corner bookshelf. It added it to my */24 crafting books total.