The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Are our class rep builds reliable at this time? (With only a couple of days till Eylsweyr)

wishlist14
wishlist14
✭✭✭✭✭
I ask this question because I'm concerned about all this talk of nerfs not only on our forums but in guilds too. So with Elsweyr so close to launch date why is there so much chaotic talk of nerfs... still? I also ask this question but there are builds out there that say are for Elsweyr chapter and yet all I see on these forums is complaints and talk of certain skills being broken. I appreciate any light you guys can shed on this topic thank you 😊

Is dw really going to be useless on my stamblade? I am taking her to Elsweyr and I just wznt to have her ready but 2 days close to launch and I'm being told by guildiies that dw is out and that 2h is the way to go. Im going to have to adapt to my nb wielding a huge sword, that changes my play style dramatically. If this is trully the case, that dw is not affective this chapter then i would have liked to have had a bit more time and some official warning. I don't play beta, and im sure there are others like myself that dont either.

Going into Elsweyr with a broken character that happens to be my main who is khajiit is kinda sad really. Im hoping it's all just min/max talk and that she is still playable and fun for general content and yes i do vet dungeons on her.
Edited by wishlist14 on May 19, 2019 11:13PM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Min maxing only matters for HM vet trial leaderboard runs

As long as you aren't doing something ridiculous you'll be fine; especially in 4 mans
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly I think people are waiting for last patch notes before they release content. I remember mother sorrow incident where everyone was prepared then had to change builds day of.

• wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Min maxing only matters for HM vet trial leaderboard runs

As long as you aren't doing something ridiculous you'll be fine; especially in 4 mans

Thank you so much for your reply it helps a lot :)
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    Honestly I think people are waiting for last patch notes before they release content. I remember mother sorrow incident where everyone was prepared then had to change builds day of.

thank you for you reply it's very helpful :)
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every update people clamor about the changes begin made. This happens in pretty much any MMORPG. I recall changes in another game where people clamored that the class I mained was no longer playable yet somehow I could put out top numbers in both PvE and PvP.

It really comes down to we do not like changes for the most part. Of course we do have a history of Zos making poor choices and that does account for some of the chatter.
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    Every update people clamor about the changes begin made. This happens in pretty much any MMORPG. I recall changes in another game where people clamored that the class I mained was no longer playable yet somehow I could put out top numbers in both PvE and PvP.

It really comes down to we do not like changes for the most part. Of course we do have a history of Zos making poor choices and that does account for some of the chatter.

Yes I agree, your reply was insightful thank you
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand the title, what are class rep builds and what is going on with them???
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
  • ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »

And then MS was part of the meta later on anyway. Don't decon that gear folks ;)
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    wishlist14 wrote: »
    I ask this question because I'm concerned about all this talk of nerfs not only on our forums but in guilds too. So with Elsweyr so close to launch date why is there so much chaotic talk of nerfs... still? I also ask this question but there are builds out there that say are for Elsweyr chapter and yet all I see on these forums is complaints and talk of certain skills being broken. I appreciate any light you guys can shed on this topic thank you 😊

Is dw really going to be useless on my stamblade? I am taking her to Elsweyr and I just wznt to have her ready but 2 days close to launch and I'm being told by guildiies that dw is out and that 2h is the way to go. Im going to have to adapt to my nb wielding a huge sword, that changes my play style dramatically. If this is trully the case, that dw is not affective this chapter then i would have liked to have had a bit more time and some official warning. I don't play beta, and im sure there are others like myself that dont either.

Going into Elsweyr with a broken character that happens to be my main who is khajiit is kinda sad really. Im hoping it's all just min/max talk and that she is still playable and fun for general content and yes i do vet dungeons on her.

Who told you 2h is the way to go? I don't think those sources are reliable....

2h is good now, but the 10% crit from daggers alone is a big advantage in PvE, and DW also has a good execute now. So idk who told you DW is going to be useless either has no clue or wants to troll you hard.
    PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA