Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

What's the best Bow/Dual Wield Nightblade Stamina Build: I am Confused

Jigger_allard
Jigger_allard
✭✭✭
My new Toon... my Nightblade Bow/Dual Wield Stamina build... hasn't reached 50 yet but I am trying to decide what is her best build... Champion Pointwise. I do however have champion point points to use now though.

Currently, I have her champion points set at the following:

Mighty
Piercing
Precise Strikes
Master-at-Arms

Elemental Defender
Iron Clad
Thick skinned
Hardy

WarLord
Siphoner
Befoul
Tumbling
Shadow
Shattering Blows
Resistant
Mooncalf

Any ideas on what the best champion points to use? Thank you.
  • rynth
    rynth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your best bet is to go on YouTube and watch builds there. Also I’d really suggest finding a good pvp guild teach you how to pvp and teach you about the class. Do not join some Zerg guild that just wants bodies to fill a mass group you’ll learn nothing there. Also it’s not the build so much makes a good pvp character it’s the knowledge and ability to play using environment, advancing retreating, when use front bar and back bar, blocking, countering, etc.
    When asked what he would do for a Klondike bar. Grand Moff Tarkin said "why I would blow up Alderaan."
  • thedude33
    thedude33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rynth wrote: »
    Your best bet is to go on YouTube and watch builds there. Also I’d really suggest finding a good pvp guild teach you how to pvp and teach you about the class. Do not join some Zerg guild that just wants bodies to fill a mass group you’ll learn nothing there. Also it’s not the build so much makes a good pvp character it’s the knowledge and ability to play using environment, advancing retreating, when use front bar and back bar, blocking, countering, etc.

Good advice. Do those type of guilds even exist?

...all I ever hear is " type XXX for group. Must have Discord! We are going to zerg the !%%% of stuff and not actually accomplish anything"
    1v1 Win/Loss Record in PvP.
    1 Wins - 392 Losses (guy was AFK)

• Jigger_allard
    Jigger_allard
    ✭✭✭
    thedude33 wrote: »

Good advice. Do those type of guilds even exist?

...all I ever hear is " type XXX for group. Must have Discord! We are going to zerg the !%%% of stuff and not actually accomplish anything"

I belong to a good guild... for people over 40.. AOA. The problem is that there too many differing opinions on what's the best build. I am just getting started with this Toon. She's only level 33. But I do have champion point to use,

• ryzen_gamer_gal
    ryzen_gamer_gal
    ✭✭✭✭
    The best one is the one you enjoy playing.

you could try this i suppose....

https://www.xynodegaming.com/sting
    Edited by ryzen_gamer_gal on May 19, 2019 9:27PM